duyvuftu2

Reaction score
I has just started the 3rd season with Sassuolo. Won Europa League last year. I am using Ricardo Saponara as my first APM choice. He is so inconsistent and lack of scoring ability and quite slow although he has 15 pace. He is valued 15ml and I believe I can get at least 20ml for selling him. I have to strengthen some other areas so I cant spend so much for this position. Any suggestion? Is Zalema from Arsenal worth it?

Pablo Sarabia, Jack Grealish, J.Lingaard

What you can do is go threw top teams like Man United,Chelsea go in their U21s and see whos in there.

how much would Sarabia cost? I stupidly wasted the chance to sign Tielemans in 1st season. Btw I got Florenzi but I would prefer play him as roaming playmaker. How about Sergio Canales?

I think the perfect choice would me Mastour...young,claas,amazing attributes,home-grown...
Snap him up !

Thanks mates. I would try Mastour who got home-grown status. The club has changed its onwer and the new board has just handed me 25ml in November. I am now ready to go for some big names. so excited ;) I need a instant-to-use defender, that means a young and immature one is less prefered. How about Manolas, Dante or Miranda guys?

If you don't have Balanta, buy him hes the best...better than those 3 you mentioned...In my games Varane usually leaves as he is unhappy...

Pereyra - havent you got him? He's always free 2nd season and a beast.

Musacchio is pretty good, but he has high contract (good also for tutoring). Check Ezequiel Munoz around 6-7M maybe less very good, Lukas Spendlhofer does good job + Italian 15-21 around 1M
You can get for free in december if I remeber: Rugani (world class defender), Sorensen (you can sell after 2years around 30M), Goldaniga. All cheap and good players

Don't forget Dybala for AMC, he can do the job (around 7M)

just bought Coman from AS Roma who had both Pereya and Coman at the same time