phanion

Reaction score
Hello!

I'm looking for a new Central Midfielder who can step up my game.
I'm playing with Everton and have excellent coverage of all positions except my central midfield :/

My budget is around £30m.

Anyone got any ideas?

Tielemans & Pogba is both out of the question, tried to purchase both, but way to expensive for me at this point!

Last edited:
Not sure what season you are in, but you can take a look at:

- Mattias Kranevitter
- Mateo Kovacic (not sure how much he'd cost tbf)
- Thulani Serero (Ajax)
- Davy Klaassen (Ajax)
- Youri Thielemans

Kovacic from Inter?

He cost me a pretty penny, was around €50m. Pure impulse buy. Cant say I'm seeing a return on him yet, but he is young. Although I use him as a central midfielder.

I use Youri Tielmanns as my AMC with Juan Mata as backup. I think people mistakingly put Tielmanns out on loan. I gently broke him into my first team straight away, and he is now a first team regular with my coaches saying he will be world class. Attributes are sky rocketing with all the game time.

How about Pierre Højbjerg from Bayern Munich? may be unhappy if he's not played a lot.

Marco Veratti is another good option and PSG seem to let him leave fairly easily

Martin Odegaard(Stromgodset) 10k...i think...
Saul from Atletico,20mil€
Rafinha(Barca) 25mil€
Hojbjerg from Bayern,40mil€...u can use installments,cause Pierre is a freaking beast...
Ward-Prowse (Saints) ,20mil€
Roberto Pereyra,from Udinese,7mil or free in January...
Vilhena from Feyenord,13mil€
Davy Klaassen,15mil from Ajax...
Others:pjanic,Gundogan,Florenzi,Candreva,Joao Mario...

Well, I'm in 2018 right now.
And this is my current team:
View attachment 298933

Zito: Upcoming world class WB.
Lauren Van Daele: Upcoming world class MC - but only 17, so can't really do much for me atm.
The rest you know :D.

Kovacic is insanely expensive, already tried him.
Verratti was snapped up by United last season for £30m.

I'll try to sign Saul & Ward prowse now.
Just sold Lucas Boyé for £66m to Monaco, so I have a little more to splash! :D

I ended up only buying Ward-Prowse, and he did decent for me.
Saul was just too expensive, Dortmund already picked him up and they put an insane price tag on him.

Before this new season, I've decided to purchase Rubén Pardo.
His stats look decent, I just hope he can live up to his price tag of £19m :)

So Pardo has been **** for me in the first half of the season..
Demands more first team plays - but is utter ****!

Ward-Prowse on the other hand, have become a regular for me, playing insanely well :)!

Also just wanna tell you guys about Zivkovic..
View attachment 298086

Yeah Zivkovic scored 25 goals for me this season even though being second choice to Javier Hernadez in my United save. Whilst I want to make him my no.1, Chico was sensational when he came back from loan.

I have Luka Jovic as third choice, I only use one striker. Temptation to cash in on Chico and just go this season with two strikers.

Zivkovic is just pure madness!
Smashing it for me the last few seasons.. All major teams has tried to sign him from me - but he ain't going anywhere, hah! :D

I'm switching between playing with 2 strikers and 1.
Lukaku & Zivkovic is just amazing together or apart lol. Smashing it for me!

Zivkovic just got murdered by Jetro Willems.. He's out for 6 months :(!!!

play Ruben Pardo as roaming playmaker or box to box. He is strong, dynamic, pacey in the middle and also scores some long goals. The new Steven Gerrard in the game. He is valued +35ml in 3rd year in my Soceidad save. You wont be disappointed

I already sold him off, I have regens that could use the first team experience, no doubt they will be better than him after this season..!

how much did you spend for Correa? I got him on loan for 1 season in my last save. Absolute beast. led me to the champion league final and the next season Athletico asked +1ml monthly contribution and I had to give him up

and how is Munoz doing at defense? I am looking for a central defender for Sassuolo

I just did a "chelsea" business: bought de Vilhena in the winter transfer for 14ml (his release clause), played him some matches and then sold him for over 40ml at the end of that season. Used the money to buy Kingsley Coman for 28ml lol

Last edited:
Balanta and Vallejo in the top 5 most expensive defenders in the world now... Romagnoli did not do so well on loan last season. I loved Jose Gimenez so much but cant buy him now. Ended bringing in Rannochia for 5ml when he is 29 years old now