ilyas96

Reaction score
At the beggining of my Tottenham save i bought Ademilson to try and develop him and use him as backup striker whenever defoe needed a break.

As the seasons went i bought other strikers to replace defoe and completely forgot about Ademilson. He is now 21 years old and i feel like ive wasted a huge talent so what should i do? Is he to old to develop more? Should i loan him out?

Loan him out and see how he does, If he doesn't perform sell him. I feel he can still develop if given the chance, But yeah you really need to give them playing time early to get the best out of them.

what Luke said really...

or say your on 75th minute and youve got a to goal cushion give him the time on the pitch and see if he offers something slightly different to defoe, whats ademilsons personality like?

How is he looking now? from 21-24 is the time he realy develops. Who have u bought to replace defoe?

How is he looking now? from 21-24 is the time he realy develops. Who have u bought to replace defoe?

I bought Hernandez And Rodrigo, i completely forgot about the lad..

His stats are very improvable, 16 finishing and lots of 15s

hmm thats to bad because hes better than hernandez but rodrigo is amazing, u dont have a tactic where u can use rodrigo as a winger or something like that?

hmm thats to bad because hes better than hernandez but rodrigo is amazing, u dont have a tactic where u can use rodrigo as a winger or something like that?

ive got neymar,redmond on left wing and ben arfa, shaqiri right wing