Advice for the Development of Keirrison

Reaction score
Have just signed Keirrison for blackburn, according to many other forums and sites he will become amazing. Any tips on how i should help him develop? i.e. reserves, first team regular, first team bit-part player, send out on loan etc.
Thanks ;)

Well, I signed him in the second season, playing as newly promoted Crystal Palace, and I played him up front on his own, giving him lots of creative freedom, and a free role. I told my team to play it for him to run onto, playing a direct game and he scored 19 in the league that year. Pretty useful! :D

first team football is key if you cant give him the full 90min bring him on at half time when 2-0 up also tutoring helps, and the right training schedules

I got him in my QPR 28 goals on 32 matches, my tactics give him 90 minutes and he scores ! im currently at 1st place in Championship and it looks like im on my way to Premier League for pics or more details pm me :)

For me there is a lot better strikers on the game, he is not bad but maybe for some of the weaker clubs

Give him first team football. Signed him as Newcastle in my first season, he scored 27 goals and i got offered 30 million for him at the end of the season. In my second season now and im getting offered 50 million for him, half way through and he has scored 33 goals.

Give him first team football. Signed him as Newcastle in my first season, he scored 27 goals and i got offered 30 million for him at the end of the season. In my second season now and im getting offered 50 million for him, half way through and he has scored 33 goals.

LOL, what he is,the next Pele?

I bought and sold him after just a season for Man United, decent player, maybe not cut out to play at the very top, but a decent player none the less. Perhaps, a few seasons as a first team player in a mid-level european side (e.g. Lyon or Villarreal) will help him develop.

Got him at spurs. I'm in me third season, played bout 20 scored 12.

I've had him learn to place his shots and beat the offside trap becus of his finishing and pace attributes.

Him and bojan make a great partnership if u play balls in behind the defence with their pace

Hope thats of some help

he is not performing at my club... i once tried to have a partnership with him and torres for 5 games straight and both have been getting below average ratings and havent scored...

when i put him in reserves he scores heaps of goals... what do you think i should do to make him a clasy player?