nav980

Reaction score
I have just finished my first full season with Cardiff City and as the title suggests I cannot defend. I've tried a few of the popular formations on here but nothing works. Scoring isn't a problem, I have the 2nd best attack but its common for me to concede 3 or 4 a game.

If anyone can advise on some solid, formations (ideally with links to save the tactic) that would be appreciated.

I have just finished my first full season with Cardiff City and as the title suggests I cannot defend. I've tried a few of the popular formations on here but nothing works. Scoring isn't a problem, I have the 2nd best attack but its common for me to concede 3 or 4 a game.

If anyone can advise on some solid, formations (ideally with links to save the tactic) that would be appreciated.

I know it's tempting to get a tactic from here or other sites & while they may be good it won't reflect on the type of player you have in your squad hence it's not working.

Basically work with what you've got & play to their strengths..........failing that there is a tactic called Guru F16 on the steam workshop that i have used in the past & has brought me a little success.XD