BlueBit

Reaction score
I am managing Man Utd and the first season just ended. I am going to sell RVP (cos he is not that effective despite the insane stats).

I am now deciding over Cavani or Lewandoski, or is there any proven strikers u guys recommend? (I need someone who can score at least 15 goals a season. FYI, i am playing Rooney as AMC)

Should i sell Chris Smalling ? Since i already got Vidic, Evans, Ferdinand and Phil Jones.

ANY ADVICE OR SUGGESTION? THANKS !

You have RVP and you can't get him to score 15 goals a season? You're driving a Ferrari at 40MPH dude.
Maybe tweak your tactics.

Both Lewandowski and Cavani are machines on FM, pick the one you like more in real life.

Keep smalling as vidic/ ferdinand will start to lose their ability!

RVP is a really good goalscorer tbh... But nvm about that... You ask for proven strikers but considering how RVP isn't performing for you, I think you should ask yourself what kind of striker suit your tactic :) From there you then can get the right advice ;) Cavani and Lewandoski are both proven strikers... Salomon Rondon is another proven striker. What kind of striker are you looking for? Fast and strong, able to hold the ball and is a good finisher? Look no further to people like Lewandoski and Giroud XD Technical and creative strikers who constantly create chances for others and take the chance when opportunity presents itself? RVP, Jovetic, etc.(Note that this kind of strikers may not suit a one top formation. But may excel a lot in 2 strikers XD) A fast, strong but technically not as good but very very good with position himself and moving around when not holding the ball to get into the perfect goal scoring position and with really clinical finishing, Rondon. Up to you XD

Smalling is a really good CB :) keep him XD

keep smalling defo he will become a beast. id suggest probz solomon rondon quality right away and hes got a lot of years in him

RVP is great, but he is the 1st one to be sold on almost all united saves, due to him being injury prone