Reaction score
hi, my laptop screen cracked and I want to get Fm13 when it comes out , but obviously indeed a new laptop..
Notebooks; What is the best cheap one to play Fm on? What should I loo for when getting one etc?!?!

The game is not designed to run on netbooks, and generally will not load without skin modifications as well as some other changes to the games setup. I produced a guide for this in 2010 which is still relevant for fm11 and fm12, and presumably will be for fm13.

Even by following all my steps There's a good chance the game wont load anyway, and if it does you are limited to small databases and only a handful of leagues with one or two nations loaded, or you face cripplingly slow processing speeds. There's also next to no chance of running the 3d match engine on a Netbook.

The game is not designed to run on netbooks, and generally will not load without skin modifications as well as some other changes to the games setup. I produced a guide for this in 2010 which is still relevant for fm11 and fm12, and presumably will be for fm13.

Even by following all my steps There's a good chance the game wont load anyway, and if it does you are limited to small databases and only a handful of leagues with one or two nations loaded, or you face cripplingly slow processing speeds. There's also next to no chance of running the 3d match engine on a Netbook.
Thanks for the reply! Guess it's a laptop instead! :p