Crayth

**** ON THE CITY!
Staff member
Reaction score
Guys, I don't know if this is in the correct place or not so if it isn't then please feel free to move to wherever. :$

As I have just started coming back onto FM11 and FM-Base I feel a last story coming on before FM12 is released and I was wondering what do people want these days? Do they want a story on a single player, a story on a few players, a manager story, a national story, premier league or whatever it is! I just need some advice, 'cause I want to do a story.. but I want people to enjoy my writing rather than it just float around the blog getting a comment every few updates.

So what do you the, FM-Base public want?

Thankyou for your help in advance,
(A)
Tykeyo.
(6)

I love manager stories. My favourite one is truefootballmanager.com where a guy from the Ukraine guides his Blue Square team all the way up to the premier league.

Have you seen Cockfosters by.. some guy I can't remember his name, it's quality he starts from like level 13 (lowest you can get to in game) and plays his way though like 20 seasons and wins the Champions League, it's mad man!

Have you seen Cockfosters by.. some guy I can't remember his name, it's quality he starts from like level 13 (lowest you can get to in game) and plays his way though like 20 seasons and wins the Champions League, it's mad man!

Pretty sure it was discovered that he was cheating like, the whole time.

Oh ****, I haven't been back for long mate.