Advice needed!!! Spurs network game.

JaminCFC

Reaction score
OK I'm spurs at the end of the 1st season, going to finish 5th in the league and I'm in final of Euro Cup. Didn't really sell any1 but will be releasing KING, SAHA, NELSON, GALLAS, and I will be selling as much deadwood as poss.

I signed DOUMBIA for 16m, SANOGO for 2.5m, FIERRO for 2m and HOILETT for 2.5m

So my questions are 1. Which decent LB should I go for? 2. Which decent CB's should I go for? 3. Which decent GK should I go for? 4. How much money do spurs get roughly in 2nd season?

Advice would be appreciated.

Cheers

Im on my 3rd season with Spurs now, Doumbia is a fantastic buy by the way he has been an absolute goal machine for me!

Martin Olsson is a great left back if you can get him, you really dont need a CB if im being honest, Bassong is fantastic so keep him, i bought Benedict Howedes this season and havent conceeded in the first 6 games.
Ive bought Marc Andre Ter Stegen, fantastic goalkeeper, not too expensive!
You will get about £15-20m from 5th plus a nice bonus if you win the Euro League final

Also just a bit of advice, if you can bring yourself to do it, sell VDV, he declines rapidly when he turns 30 and with the money you get from his sale you can get a much younger, faster midfielder, Gylfi Sigurdsson becomes a fantastic AMC!

Cheers mate. i didnt start VDV too much this season but he did always peform and wasnt thinking of selling. how much would i get for him??

I was looking at baines or M'Bengue (or whatever his name his) for LB but im not too sure yet.

What CB did you keep? im thinking of keeping dawson, caulker, Kaboul and then bringing another in. all the rest i was gona let go... Bassong isnt what im looking for, alot better out there i think.

I got rid of him for £8m to Liverpool, good business!

For LB i play Bale there but you should go for Cissokho or Criscito if you want to play him as AML.

I held onto Dawson and sold the rest and have just bought Gary Cahill who is actually unbelievable!!! If you can get a Guy Lunt from City then do he is going to be one of the best CB's in the game!

Spurs! Very good team!
1. I would go for Cissokho as he becomes, in the near future, one of the most complete left backs in the game! Never tested Criscito, but he looks like a machine!
2. Dedé for 20 million, or Otamendi for 13.5 million. Álvaro Dominguez and Astori are very, very solid players!
3. Emiliano Viviano for about 13 million (6.5m for each team). I also like a lot Ruffier, as he's a very similar type of GK as LLoris, the one goalkeeper that I like the most in the game. For a cheap and solid Gk I would go for Júlio César from Granada, although... I don't know if he can get a WP.

By the way, I can never get a passport for Fierro in the Premier League! It's just... frustrating!