Jamison34

Reaction score
Do I need Yann M'Villa?? (14.5 mil pounds)

My midfielders (including Right and Left) are Fàbregas, Kroos, Wilshire, Nasri, Hazard, I use Phil Jones and Troloi as defensive midfeilders sometimes.

I play a 4-2-2-2 and 4-4-2 formation.

I am thinking of selling Van Persia (29 years old) for 20 mil pounds.
He gets injured way too often. (Half of the season all the time!!) But when he plays, he does the job.

My other strikers are:

Barbacar (23 games 19 goals) - 19 years old
Walcott (27 games 18 goals 17 assists) - 22 or 23 years old
Bendtener (20 games 12 goals) - 23 or 24 years old

M goals mostly comes from theses 3 strikers and Hazard, Nasri, and Wilshire.

yea get yann, cuz u need a tackler in the midfield. and keep hold on rvp, cuz it might ruin squad mentality since he is influential to the squad, other wise sell .

who else is in the midfield, like song ?

Last edited:
yea get yann, cuz u need a tackler in the midfield. and keep hold on rvp, cuz it might ruin squad mentality since he is influential to the squad, other wise sell .

who else is in the midfield, like song ?

I sometime use phil jones or troloi as a tackler in the midfield. do i still need yann?

i think i will keep rvp then, i totally forgot about squad harmony. but his states are going down :(

i sold song after the first season. he was used very little.

my mids (including Left and Right) are hazard, nasri, cesc, wilshire, kroos, walcott, rvp, vela, and ramsey.
but i was planning to sell ramsey and rvp to make room for yann and vela (to play more) or if vela didnt work out, i can put wilshire and hazard as a striker.

thats a **** of a squad. list all the players u have (take a screen shot of the squad), and yes using a 4-4-2 limits CM to 2, 1 tackler, and a 1 creator.

in u case i would by yann and he will my takler
and use cesc as the creator.

take a screen shot of the squad, and i might tell u what i think.

u might wanna offload some players, like maybe does that u rarely use.

thats a **** of a squad. list all the players u have (take a screen shot of the squad), and yes using a 4-4-2 limits CM to 2, 1 tackler, and a 1 creator.

in u case i would by yann and he will my takler
and use cesc as the creator.

take a screen shot of the squad, and i might tell u what i think.

u might wanna offload some players, like maybe does that u rarely use.

Here is my squad:

Striker
Walcott
Barbacar,
RVP
Bendtenr
Vela

CM
Cesc
Hazard
Nasri
Kroos
Wilshire
Ramsey

RB
Gael
Toare

LB
Sagna
Aurier

CB
Howedes
Phil Jones
Troloi
Initials: T.V. (Some Belgium CB)

GK
Neur

I want to offload; ramsey(10 games total) , rvp (20 games total) and either vela (10 games total) or Bendtenr

sell Bendtner, RVP and Vela and Ramsey

and get Hulk, Thomas Muller, M'Vila and Cedric Bakambu, Hulk and Muller cover for outwide as well as Striker

sell Bendtner, RVP and Vela and Ramsey

and get Hulk, Thomas Muller, M'Vila and Cedric Bakambu, Hulk and Muller cover for outwide as well as Striker

hulk is very good, but they are asking for 50 mil...thats a crazy amount. and thomas muller shows no interest in coming over to arsenal. even tho it was so easy to get toni kroos. who is cedric bakambu?

are there anymore good DM? ..what about cuttlemole? (sorry for the spelling)

french or english players..

Last edited:
this is Bakambu at his prime:
131128d1296936263-c%E9dric-bakambu-19-year-old-striker-c%E9dric-bakambu-profile_-attributes-.png

Cattermole is a red card waiting to happen, not a good player...

look at Seydou Doumbia - CSKA, Vagner Love - CSKA, Falcao - Porto, Cavani, Abel Hernandez, Dentinho, Sergio Araujo, Tiago Alves, Vinicius etc..

Look at Necip Uysal, Jucilei, Javi Martinez, Jack Rodwell, Vincent Pajot, Mousso Sissoko, Ezequiel Cirigliano, Fernando - Porto, Kwadwo Asamoah - Udinese, Guido Pizzaro - Lanus, Daneil Kofi Agyei - Fiorentina, Cheikou Kouyate - Anderlecht, Mourane Fellaini - Everton, Geoffrey Kondogbia - Rc Lens, Joshua Guilavgoui - St Ettiene, Airton - Benfica
Casemiro - Sao Paulo

113304d1289925836-guido-pizarro-lanus-guido-pizarro-profile_-attributes-.png

Someone you may want to consider is Gueda Fofana from Le Havre. He's got alot of potential and would be ideal backup for a cheaper more experienced DM than what people are suggesting. Though the above mentioned players are all great too.

Thank you for all the wonderful advice.

Do you guys know a good striker that can also play AML? under the age 24?

Thomas Muller - Bayern
Alex Texieria - Shakthar
Jan Chramosta - Mlalda Boleslav
Juan Mata - Valencia
Nicolas Gaitan - Benfica