advice on creating a training schedule?

FM-KING

Banned
Reaction score
Been using Tugs now for 2 seasons and its ok I guess, Looking to create my own to get my players even better :p, any tips etc?

I am playing as Tottenham, fast paced team and counter attacking!

sounds like you need to sacrifice strength for speed then, especially for wingers and strikers.

Im using Tug's Training too...I think its the best one especially when having a lot of young players...Its a bit too heavy though , but the results are fantastic...

I developed dan's training schedules because I wasn't overwhelmed by Tugs either. When creating your own I would look at the key skills that each position needs (these are identified using the tactics screen) and then identify what aspects of training improves these key skills. You can find this out by going to any players training screen and then selecting "attributes" and filtering by training type from a drop down list (i.e. strength, aerobic, ball control) - this gives you an idea for how to develop each template. Be careful not to make the workload too heavy though.

I'm currently considering how to better train players as individuals - it's time consuming but could reap greater benefits in the long term. I'll be posting my thoughts in the near future so keep an eye out.

Last edited: