astrasxi84

Reaction score
Hey all, I'm about to my 4th season in charge of Man Utd and been given a massive £230m transfer budget but after looking at my squad I can't seem to work out were to improve.
Here is my team for you look at and anyone with advice on we're to improve and who with, would be much appreciated.

GK: De gea
RB: Darmian, Coleman
CB: Jones, Dier, Stones, Smalling, Rojo
LB: Shaw (Darmian)
CM: Ward Prowse, Barkley, J Mario, Herrera, Tiellemans, Schneiderlin, Ajer
RW: Barbosa, Mata
LW: Depay, Gray
ST: Martial, R. Zivcovic

Mata getting on, DDG understudy and good RB for rotation maybe?

Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk

I've noticed leroy sane on the market for £3.3m, is he any good as they make out in real life

I've noticed leroy sane on the market for £3.3m, is he any good as they make out in real life

At that price pick him up for sure!! haven't used him in FM16 but at that price could easily sell for £20million if it doesn't work out.

I've picked up sane for £3m, donnarumma for £22m and iturde for £3m but he has no work permit, Where's the best place to loan him to?

CD: Rugani, Zouma, Laporta
LB: Alex Sandro, Jorge
CM: Pogba, Asensio
RW: Zivkovic(from partizan)
ST: Dybala

I think you're lacking depth in your fullbacks. One injury and you're screwed in my opinion. I'd definitely get someone in to rotate, and then maybe a youngster who can play a decent-ish amount of games, who can go out on loan (but make sure you get the recall from loan clause in the deal.) I think you're going to need attacking right players too. Barbosa might be needed up front if you get an injury there (and also I think he's more affective up top.) but as someone has already pointed out, Mata is getting on a bit by then. I'd try and pick up Embolo if you can. I had him on the right and Barbosa up top in my Liverpool save. They link well beautifully, as did Tielemans with them both. Plus he also gives you another option up to. Sane is also a beast, but gets mardy rather easily.

I'd have another 1 or 2 up and comers, just on the basis of I prefer a sizable squad. Especially if I'm managing teams competiting in European competitions, which I imagine you are.

As Bowen said - full backs for sure.

RB look at Bellerin, will be pricey. Although some tasty regens are likely your best choice.
LB - Since Shaw is such a beast I prefer a high potential youngster to rotate.

CM - Pogba is the best, maybe Renato Sanches and Ruben Neves

I've been after pogba for a bit but he's at Man City now so doubt I'll be able to get him now, but I have noticed asensio on the market for £22.5m he looks good but to be honest I've never heard of him

Leroy Sané was influential on my Schalke save, definitely make him part of your squad for that price!