Advice on Marco Ingrao

• Thread starter Thread starter Dicko1878
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 35
  • Views Views 3K
albeto paloschi! is a quality signing

but i would never sell anichebe to buy laurito, but i would sell anichebe for paloschi anyday.

Laurito is the best striker on the game in my fifth season, second best being Keirrison

Hold on, Vela certainly isn't better than either of them on my game. I'll check Paloschi out.

Right Paloschi's physical stats are better but his technical stats are nowhere near as good as Laurito's... mental stats are about the same. Palosci is worth 24 mil, Laurito is worth 29 and Laurito has scored more goals and has a better average rating.

Hold on, Vela certainly isn't better than either of them on my game. I'll check Paloschi out.

Right Paloschi's physical stats are better but his technical stats are nowhere near as good as Laurito's... mental stats are about the same. Palosci is worth 24 mil, Laurito is worth 29 and Laurito has scored more goals and has a better average rating.

thats why you train paloschi.

vela is way better im sure of it ive never been more 100% in my life!

theres a thread on whos better vela or laurito every1 picked vela? hes better!

tbh if i sell anichebe i could get both, laurito for 1.1mill and a combined 2mill for paloschi :D

thats why you train paloschi.

vela is way better im sure of it ive never been more 100% in my life!

theres a thread on whos better vela or laurito every1 picked vela? hes better!

He's certainly not better on my game? Maybe its because i trained Laurito? Im sure if i had of trained Vela instead of Laurito then Vela would have been better.

He's certainly not better on my game? Maybe its because i trained Laurito? Im sure if i had of trained Vela instead of Laurito then Vela would have been better.

yh that probs why hes better.

how did you train your youngsters?

how did you train your youngsters?

It depends on who it is and what my ***. manager rates them when i get them. If they are rated 3 stars or above for ability (obviously they will be atleast 5 for potential) i will play them in first team and give them a tailored training regime. If they are below 3 stars then i will give them a tailored regime and loan them out to teams that will give them first team experience.

thanks, dyu use tugs trainin? im thinkin of putting my youngsters on in the last 15mins of every match if im winning, get them some experience

Meh i never bother doing that, doesnt seem to make much difference. Once they get to 3 stars on their player rating start playing them first team and they will rapidly jump up to 5 or what ever stars and start playing awesome. Happens with pretty much every youngster i train in under a season ( well depending on their age obviously if they are 15 its not gonna work like that )

Meh i never bother doing that, doesnt seem to make much difference. Once they get to 3 stars on their player rating start playing them first team and they will rapidly jump up to 5 or what ever stars and start playing awesome. Happens with pretty much every youngster i train in under a season ( well depending on their age obviously if they are 15 its not gonna work like that )

mate you are a legend, its rare my youngsters develop, i tried using tugs trainin and all i found out was that my youth players got injured too much

mate you are a legend, its rare my youngsters develop, i tried using tugs trainin and all i found out was that my youth players got injured too much

You can call me a legend again if you want :P lol! Hmm how old are the ones you are talking about? If they are below around 19 i would say send them out on loan and give them each a good training regime, e.g. for a defender you want to have high - intensive defensive training... also if his mental stats are low give him alot of tactical training, if his physical atributes are not that good give him strength training. But if they are above 19 they should atleast be 3 stars in which case you can start putting them in your first team.

Back