nikhil1892

Reaction score
Hey guys,
I'm with Inter Milan, in my 1st full season. Ive been top of the league for most of the league, but coming into the last 10 games of the season, we've been knocked out of the Italian CUp and the Uefa Cup and also find ourselves 8 points off Udinese in 1st place. This is all due to a 10 match winless run which does not seem like stopping anytime soon!

Can you guys give me any advice on how to stop the rot, before i lose the chance to win the Serie A?

if it was half season u could play a few friendlies with weak oponents and trash them
try using i have faith to every of your players
and prase them after they do good, individually praise with private chat
play players who are in form, over the ones u think are better, u might get surprised what and average joe can do from time to time
or try changing tactics,

Thanks for the advice mate, will give it a go and reply if any improvements are made!

if it was half season u could play a few friendlies with weak oponents and trash them
try using i have faith to every of your players
and prase them after they do good, individually praise with private chat
play players who are in form, over the ones u think are better, u might get surprised what and average joe can do from time to time
or try changing tactics,

sound good advice tht which should do tha trick gd luck :)

i'm looking forward to it
hope it helps

Alrighty so I used your advice, and I did receive an upturn in fortunes! Although I finished 3 points off the Serie A title, I was relieved that my team was playing again!

Here is the dreadful run I was on before I took onboard your advice:
View attachment 118333

That's right, 11 games without a win!

However, I took onboard paetoja's advice and after some initial shaky performance, WE WERE BACK!
View attachment 118334

Thanks for the help, it has been greatly appreciated!

Alrighty so I used your advice, and I did receive an upturn in fortunes! Although I finished 3 points off the Serie A title, I was relieved that my team was playing again!

Here is the dreadful run I was on before I took onboard your advice:
View attachment 118333

That's right, 11 games without a win!

However, I took onboard paetoja's advice and after some initial shaky performance, WE WERE BACK!
View attachment 118334

Thanks for the help, it has been greatly appreciated!

glad it helped
hopefully next year u will win the title and lots more