malhar

Reaction score
just wondering...if anyone has ever had Kara from Tromso on their save. is it better to train him as a centre back and play his as a centre back? or would i be better off playing him as a ball winning midfielder in a central midfield role (i dont play a DM). i'm at celtic btw, in 2013 january, so basically my second season. and i wont be able to use kara until the season after next because of his work permit issues. also, Christian Eriksen, i'm currently playing him as an advanced playmaker in a central midfield position. would it be worth while training him as an inside forward on the left wing? would he be more effective there? thanks for any advice..

i have both players on my juve game and kara is an absolute beast cb 7.5 average rating each season so good in the air and eriksen i play him how u r and he is an assist machine could do with few more goals low 5 at most a season

i have both players on my juve game and kara is an absolute beast cb 7.5 average rating each season so good in the air and eriksen i play him how u r and he is an assist machine could do with few more goals low 5 at most a season

okay thanks a lot..appreciate it. so Kara at CB and Eriksen as i am playing him right now. perfect.

yes i have kara as a ball playing cb and i have only just started training him as a cb if i know how 2 i would post u some screenshorts of his ratings etc

yes i have kara as a ball playing cb and i have only just started training him as a cb if i know how 2 i would post u some screenshorts of his ratings etc

its easy to post screenshots. just go to the page of which you want to take a screenshot, and press Alt+F9. the screenshot gets automatically saved as a png file in Documents --> Sports Interactive ---> Football Manager ----> Screenshots. and then you can easily post the image here.

thanks a lot mate! i cant wait for another season to finish and i can get him a work permit! btw, i also have ruben yttergard jenssen in my starting 11 at Celtic. not a bad little player him.

no not bad at all rotate him a lot with henriksen another gem from norway (rosenborg) is a wonderkid on my save now but i struggle with wot role to play these 2

dunno about henriksen. but i usually play yttergard jenssen as a box-to-box midfielder. or sometimes even a balll winning midfielder. and it seems to work perfectly for my tactic and for my team. but i think his best position is as a deep-lying playmaker with support duty.