pockett18

Reaction score
hi peeps basically on my milan save i have secured teh signing of andrea poli from samp for €23m he is coming at the end of the season, here's the dilemma napoli offered me hamsik for €19.75m do i buy hamsik aswell? here is a shot of the midfielders i have etc i play 4222 also its odds on ambrosini gattuso and pirlo will be leavin end of season:

really? another multi thread poster, 3 times what is the need?

third time for gooodnes sake ( i did 3 o's -- 3 threads... ok just not funny :()

its a glitch-happened to me before. everyone just slowed up. thought it crashed so clicked it repeatedly and it multi-posted it. nowt more than that. wonder how many people experience it though

Last edited:
hmmm well i have completed the deal now poli joins in summer hamsik joins in january.

good, so there's a good replcement for pirlo.

Why make a thread when its only going to last for 20 minutes?
But Poli and Hamsik should p*** all over the competition.
2 great CMs

sorry guys i am new to all this malarky lol, well i now have hamsik and poli, poli will be pirlo's natural successor i have awesome midfielders now, poli, hamsik, pastore, sissoko, flamini, veratti, fossati, lucas marcelinho and thorgan hazard. altho i may sell flamini at end of season and use sissoko as anchor man and poli ad dm/support, use pastore as trequartista and hamsik as attacking midfielder/attack.