Advice Please! :)

S.J

Nov 11, 2009
Hi All, I Am just about to start my second season with fiorentina finishing 2nd my first season. Im really dreading starting the season cos no matter what team i am and how good i play the first season i never play good at all 2nd season and play terrible! any ideas? please!

View attachment 18702

Max

Apr 14, 2009
Do you keep the same tactics for both seasons without changing anything? Change tactics for your second season as other teams will work out how to beat you :) Also don't change your squad to much. Hope that helped.

S.J

Nov 11, 2009
Do you keep the same tactics for both seasons without changing anything? Change tactics for your second season as other teams will work out how to beat you :) Also don't change your squad to much. Hope that helped.
thanks mate could be why i rarely change my tactics. should i change it to something tottaly different? or just twik it abit?
only signes 2 players that atually have a first team place and thats balloteli and hamsik :)

Max

Apr 14, 2009
Nice signings in Ballotelli and Hamsik. It's up to you really, maybe changing your formation and made going a bit wider or narrower with a change of tempo would work. That's what I did with Inter mid-season and I ended up winning the league and the Champions League.

S.J

Nov 11, 2009
Thanks mate ballotelli cost me a big 35mill!! :( lol and napoli got relegated so got hamsik for 6.5mill, was also given 30mill extra to spend so thats how i got ballotelli, thanks for your help im going to give it a go now :)

S.J

Nov 11, 2009
thanks alot :) ohhh and do you have 2 different tactics one for home and one away??

Max

Apr 14, 2009
thanks alot :) ohhh and do you have 2 different tactics one for home and one away??
It depends, as I create different tactics for each team I make. If I'm a top team, for example Arsenal or Everton etc, then I'd probably use one for both, but if I'm a weaker team I'd use two.

S.J

Nov 11, 2009
oh okay then mate, finding it hard to find a tactic that works well with my team atm, my start one from fresh or look in the tactic forum and download one : )

Max

Apr 14, 2009
oh okay then mate, finding it hard to find a tactic that works well with my team atm, my start one from fresh or look in the tactic forum and download one : )
Try mine if you want (H) Link in my sig

cuddles

May 31, 2009
i seem to do worse in my second season aswell it confuses me, i try and stick but if it dont work i swap but i find it hard to adapt