Advice with disapline and late goals Bayern Munich

bassface

Banned
Reaction score
Hey all

Just downloaded rhe new patch and thought I'd give the Budesliga a crack with Bayern.

All is going good top of the league after 8 games, just beat Man Utd 1-0 at home in the CL (even though the battered my defense for the last 10 minutes and luckily had Rooney sent off)

Problem is my a few of my players namely Dimelchellis, Hamit Alitintop and Bastian Swiestchddererer (sorry about the spelling i gave up but i think you might know who I'm on about) get sent off nearly every game they play!!

My tackling is set to normal apart from oppostion instructions which i tend to go in hard on wingers and dangerous DM and ST. Any tips on how to tell them to hold it down or what I could be doing wrong would be great.

Also giving away leads late in the game is a problem. So far Ive done this once 2-0 up away to HSV @ half time, by full time the scored twice in stoppage time to win 3-2 (6)

Any tips on defending a lead in the last 10? Uslually I sub a striker usually Toni for a defender to make a 5-4-1 ultra defensive deep defense but this doesnt work like it does for my Arsenal team???

Usually I play a 4-4-2 attacking direct passing game with counters using ribery and hamit altintop as playmakers and klose and toni as target men but toni and klose don't seem to score many probably 1 in every 5 games so any tips on how to get these 2 working would also be quality!!!!

Could it be the half time, pre match team talks I wonder???

Anyway Thanks in advance, I hope you can help!!8-|

well first season is always a little messy with people getting used to tactics and so on, and I personnally have given up being defensive I prefer conciding a late goal (if they beat casilals hahaha good luck) because am sure that my beloved strikers will do their part, to the most I change an mca for another destroyer and tell the defenders to stay back. In the last minutes teams will throw everything at you (the famous 4-2-4 formation) it is a paradox, but at that moment if confident in your defence line, play it as high as possible with the offside trap and just laugh watching opponeents fall again and again into the offside trap (does miracles for me, look at my signature, and works as well against a bss side than barça)

thanks for that should help a bit 8-| problem is my strikers toni and klose are friggin useless my leading scorer is demcellis a defender!!!!!! podolski scores quite a bit as a sub but half are ruled out due to offsides any tips on how to get my strikers firing again???