Reaction score
im Southampton in premier and second season and in euro cup
I got 17mil + if I sell dani get another 16mil
I need help to try win league after player in any position

Defo need some new CB's, maybe you could keep Fonte for one more season and i would play Lovren over Hooiveld try Eder Balanta from River plate not quite sure how much he would cost but on one of my saves i somehow managed to get him for 2.5 million. If you do go ahead and sign him you could sit him for a season and then play him over Fonte. I would also probably look into a striker Gabriel Barbosa from Santos is a great player, scored like 20+ goals in one season for me as Swansea. Also i would be inclined to look at transfer listed players because you can get quality players on the cheap.

View attachment 365145These are the deals that i've done. I cannot recommend all of them highly enough. I know i'm only at the end of September, but they've all impressed me. Burn, Deulofeu, Cornelius and Fierro all scored on their PL debut (Fierro scoring 3 and assisting 2 on his club debut in the Europa league.) I have a very similar tactic, and would suggest that you put the DR and DL as WB support with them overlapping.

Frasier Foster GK, is cheap. Eric Dyer CB. Batshuayi ST 8 games , 7 goals.