paradox

Reaction score
Well, a bought Fabregas to my Man Utd.
Gave him all the creative freadom, made him a Playmaker.
After 15 matches his rating is 7.25 BUT he havent made a single assist!!! Thats what I bought him for. I play 4-4-2 with Wingers and defence minded second CM.
But for his country Cesc had 3 assists in 2 games.
Is it becouse he's in a new team or am I doing smth. wrong.

Same goes to Antonio Valencia
In whole last season (35 or 40matches) he had 5 assists and a goal. I understand that I play 2 small forwards so his crosses are almost useless, but for half of last season I reduced his crossing instruction to rarely hoping he will pass the ball more, but he is stil no use for the team.
And he isn't helpfull in defence...
Maybe some can recomend a CL - level RW who is great in positional attack.

Chinedu Obasi is amazing at RW although naturally a striker.

With Cesc, interact with him and tell him to try killer balls often, and put his through balls on player instructions in tactics to often (if you haven't done so already). If not, give it a little bit more time.

Chinedu Obasi is amazing at RW although naturally a striker.

With Cesc, interact with him and tell him to try killer balls often, and put his through balls on player instructions in tactics to often (if you haven't done so already). If not, give it a little bit more time.

Thanks, I will consider Obasi
As for Cesc I dont see a point of telling him to try killer balls often - his long shots is only 12!
Or maybe I dont understand Killer balls - its long shots, right?

Thanks, I will consider Obasi
As for Cesc I dont see a point of telling him to try killer balls often - his long shots is only 12!
Or maybe I dont understand Killer balls - its long shots, right?

Quite hard to get my words right here. A killer ball is a pass or a through ball to a player to set him free towards goal when there are easier and more obvious choices available to pass to - get what I mean? lol

I was surprised myself. In FM09 I couldnt.
I won PL and summer of 2010/2011 I scouted him and scout sad that Cesc would consider a move to my club, so after 49mils + 46mils over 48 months later I present him as MU player

---------- Post added at 02:15 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:07 PM ----------

I understand. I always thought killer ball was a pass. **** (((
In that case I will encorage him. Thanks.

Quite hard to get my words right here. A killer ball is a pass or a through ball to a player to set him free towards goal when there are easier and more obvious choices available to pass to - get what I mean? lol

How can i tell my Attack Midfielders to do Killer Pass's ?
Cuz sometimes it would be great to me but instead of doing a pass they shoot!

How can i tell my Attack Midfielders to do Killer Pass's ?
Cuz sometimes it would be great to me but instead of doing a pass they shoot!

Go on the player(s) profile and click interact, and tell him to try killer balls often (under moves). Also, go onto your tactics screen, select a player and put him in an attacking midfield position. Click the arrow on the far left of this player's name, click advanced, and there's an option called through balls, and set that to often. This should work.

Hope this helps.

Well, a bought Fabregas to my Man Utd.
Gave him all the creative freadom, made him a Playmaker.
After 15 matches his rating is 7.25 BUT he havent made a single assist!!! Thats what I bought him for. I play 4-4-2 with Wingers and defence minded second CM.
But for his country Cesc had 3 assists in 2 games.
Is it becouse he's in a new team or am I doing smth. wrong.

Try playing with your passing focus through the center, will get cesc on the ball more.

much creative freedom doesnt always give you goals.Maybe you should make him your main playmaker and take freeedom away a bit.and ofcourse give him time to gel, he game from rival team and the pressure is hard on him.I suggest you buy another spaniard in , or a friend of his( ask advice)