Nilsjah

Reaction score
Hi guys, new to the forum aswell as the story writing.
I know my English is not so great. I will try to update once or twice a week!
Im using marshalls summer transfer update.
Hope you enjoy!

ajax_logo.jpg
Breaking news!
Amsterdam 24-06-2010
Big changes at Ajax today, as assistant manager Danny Blind is filling up Jol's position as head coach of Ajax. Martin Jol is the new technical director. This is what Danny Blind had to say. "I feel more then ready to start as head coach of Ajax Amsterdam. I am also delighted with the fact that Jol is still around as technical director because i have learned a lot from him."
Fans are jubelant after the news, as Blind has played 348 games in the first team of Ajax and winning the Eredivisie 5 times, four national cups and the UEFA Champions League. Blind has big boots to fill since AFC Ajax haven't won any major prices in the last 5 years.
Danny_Blind_looking_up.jpg

Finally the first day of training!
Mr. Blind how does it feel as head coach of Ajax?
"Feel's good, we got excellend training conditions together with an squad that is dying to prove there selfs."
Can we expect any major transfers coming up?
"It is known that we do not have a lot of money on our hands, mabey if we sell a player there is something possible"
There seems to be a lot of interest in your star player Luis Suarez, has there been any bids coming in?
"Yes but they did not come close to our selling price, until they do Suarez stay's here."

Introducing the squad

Star Player and captain
luis-suarez-01.jpg

Luis Alberto Suarez

Belgium Wall
33383_news.jpg

ajax-blijft-in-titelstrijd-na-doelpunt-alderweireld_5_460x0.jpg

Central Defenders Jan Vertonghen and Toby Alderweireld

Hot Prospect
ajaxa1psva1_3.jpg

Christian Eriksen