AFC Bourenmouth To The Promise Land ???

*LEAGUE ONE SEASON UPDATE*

So I have played the first season on this new save and i can tell you guys that it went pretty well and was stressful time on that save.

*We managed to get Chelsea.F.C as our parent club*.

I'm going to start off by showing the players that i bought in and the players that left.

View attachment 259776
*Players Bought In*
*Players Sold*
View attachment 259777

With all these players i thought we could push for the play-off and that was my aim for this season and push up to the championship and try and stay for the season and build.

Here Are The Fixtures for the whole season with some results i couldn't believe and i was socked about.
*Part One* --> View attachment 259778 *Part Two* --> View attachment 259779 *Part Three* --> View attachment 259780

After that Hard Season...............

Here Is The Table The Table

View attachment 259781 What Do You Think It ????

*Update When I Can*

The players in and out attachments dont work, Appart from that seems like a good series :D

I'm from Bournemouth and it's great to see a story about AFCB! keep it up :)

I'm from Bournemouth and a fan of the team, I would be following, but in the title you haven't even spelt it right..

Update

No More Updates due to been sacked by the club because i keep them in the n power championship

Where did you get £500k to spend on one player?? I started with bournemouth and was only given £79k