ZeusThunder

Reaction score
Sky_Bet_Championship.png

BREAKING: HOWE MOVES TO SOUTHAMPTON IN MANAGERIAL CAROUSEL
EH.jpg

Gaps: Who will be in the dugout for the beginning of the season?

As Pochettino takes the helm at Tottenham, Southampton wasted no time in appointing Eddie Howe. Howe has experience despite his age, with spells with Burnley and Bournemouth. The manager, during his press conference at his new club, thanked Bournemouth for the support and wished the club well. But the question is, who will replace him at the Dorset club? Russian owners, since increasing prices of season tickets by 20%, have promised to invest heavily in the club, claiming a transfer kitty of ?8 million pounds for the next manager of the South coast club. The new manager will also have to deal with the signing of Dan Gosling from Newcastle and the rumours surrounding star striker Lewis Grabban and his ?3 million release clause.

wWDUuIcvVuKaftSBWRYNsnwD.jpg20140529-2-6d3c7u

Last edited:
Looks good, I will follow.

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

Just finished pre-season and first game of the season, will upload pre-season and transfers all in one big block.

458815d1388770652-shaking-up-football-league-bury-fc-story-bbc-sport-header.jpg

THUNDER HIRED: Sparks to fly?
_70963452_bensmith.jpg
By Ben Smith BBC Sport

_61747316_dean_court.jpg

Fans gather to hear the announcement from club officials

In shocking news that has reverberated round the footballing world, complete unknown
Zak Thunder, 25, from Bangor Wales, has been signed on a 1 year contract worth, reportedly, ?5,750 pounds a week. Last season, Bournemouth showed energy to almost grab a play off spot, but where ultimately fell short. This season, with predictions from the press talking about a 16th placed finish, can Zak Thunder produce a surge up the league? Can he be the catalyst to spark a revolution? Zak Thunder declined a press conference, stating ' I have things to sort out, and little time to do so.' What is he planning?

Last edited:
458815d1388770652-shaking-up-football-league-bury-fc-story-bbc-sport-header.jpg

_70886657_robbie-savage-464.jpg

_74971161_gold.jpg

Robbie Savage: Exclusive interview with new Bournemouth manager

Bournemouth have announced a new manager for the 2014-15 Championship campaign, and Robbie Savage interviewed him at Dean Court.

RS "What experience do you have? "

ZT "Well, I won the U8's North Wales Bangor Division 3, in fact we went unbeatable. Still a bit upset we didn't get a golden trophy..."

RS" You have got to be kidding?!?"

ZT "I know, it was a disgrace. My 3-2-3-2 worked a treat, many a parent applauded the sexy football we were playing. That said, they didn't appreciate the strict training diets, complaining there was 'no point' forcing kids to eat rare steak. How is it? Little brutes needed toughening up.

RS"You're not making this up? Are you mad?"

ZK "My dear Robbie, why would I make it up?"

RS "Moving on, what are your goals this season?"

ZK "Well, we usually play with two, but before the match we wheel some out on to pitch and use them for training. So about 6, maybe at a maximum 10."

RS"Please take this seriously. I'll rephrase it, what are you looking to achieve this season?"

ZK "I want to keep the ball down on the deck, playing some nice football, something reminiscent of my U8'S side of old, controlling games and using the depth of strikers I have at my disposal to get goals. I'm hoping for a strong start and finish to the season, maybe we'll be pushing the big boys for promotion, but we'll be no where near the bottom I assure you"

RS "Finally, a proper answer, but that's all we have time for."

Last edited:
377641d1264957082-re-lighting-fire-elland-road-leeds-story-sky-sports-banner.png

THUNDER MAKES A SPLASH : NEW TRANSFERS IMMINENT

Days after his controversial arrival at the Dorset club, Zak Thunder has already dug into his transfer kitty with a raid on Northern club Newcastle. Before Tanner arrived, Dan Gosling had already arrived, but 3 new signings have been made between the two clubs.
PA-8564168.jpg

Gosling training hard

Firstly, transfer listed Amalfitano, was signed for ?375k, with the fee divided up over 48 months. This transfer was shortly followed by Wonderkid Adam Campbell, signed after the club missed their first target of Max Clayton, who rejected the contract offer instead opting to move to West Brom. The fee involves ?500k upfront and 4 million pounds spread out over 48 months to make the transfer financially viable.

111023_amalfitano01.jpg

Ex -Marseille and Newcastle player

Tanner hopes his experience with the bigger clubs will help his team.

images

English youth player, Campbell

Finally, a player famous for Joe Kinnear thinking that he wasn't a Newcastle player, Shane Ferguson, signs for a bargain price of 750 thousand pounds again, divided up into 48 month payments.

_68158065_156499919.jpg

Last edited:
Predicted Final Table

1 Fulham
2 Norwich
3 Cardiff
4 Wigan
5 Reading
6 Nottingham Forrest
7 Bolton
8 Watford
9 Middlesborough
10 Brighton
11 Leeds
12 Blackburn
13 Ipswich
14 Derby
15 Bournemouth
16 Sheffield Wednesday
17 Charlton
18 Wolves
19 Birmingham
20 Blackpool
21 Millwall
22 Huddersfield
23 Brentford
24 Rotherham

n_io_634.jpg

PRE SEASON OVER FOR CHERRIES

As we look forward to the dawn of the new season, ex AFC Bournemouth striker Steve Fletcher and Ex-manager Harry Redknapp and his son, Jamie, have agreed to write exclusives for our newspaper.

_45404439_fletch_playoffjoy_getty226.jpg

The first two games of the pre-season, we faced tough opposition with two home games against Russian Premier League teams from Moscow, Spartak and CSKA, respectively. Ever since our game against Real Madrid this season, our standing in football has increased, as we drew both games against better opposition.

_68876675_ronaldo.jpg

FC+Spartak+Moscow+Celtic+v+FC+Spartak+Moscow+yOP_5W61v_1l.jpg

After the two big games, we played local clubs Poole Town and Dorchester, recording 2-0 and 3-0 wins respectively. Fans were disappointing that we didn't score more, but the tinkering of tactics were still taking place. Sadly, we recorded a loss to Peterborough after experimenting with 3 up top. Finally, the signing of Bailey Wright for 500k pounds up front and 5 million over 48 years shows the intent of the management. Wright is an Australian national.

Bailey+Wright+Coventry+City+v+Preston+North+PM9cQFayET_l.jpg

Get used to seeing him in red and black stripes

I for one, am counting down the days till the beginning of the season, as we welcome Brighton to Dean Court. I hope it will be a fruitful season. UTCIAD!

Awesome! I had a Bournemouth story at the beginning of the season with almost the exact same name, so for that reason I will follow!

On a side note, I think I would cry if Howe went to Southampton IRL!!

Nice transfers and a good preseason.

Football league show Gameweek1

manish-clarra1.jpg

Manish Bhasin "Hello and welcome to the football league show, as we round up all the exciting action from the championship, League 1 and League 2. I am joined by journey man striker Steve Claridge, a usual face as we embark on a new season."

Steve Claridge "Thanks Manish, I think we should start with Bournemouth Vs Brighton, where roaming maverick Mark Clemmitt went behind the scenes at Dean Court"

Mark Clemmit"I'm here at the Goldsands stadium, or Dean Court, to find out just what has been happening. Oh, there is Zak Thunder! Mr Thunder, can we get a moment?"

Zak Thunder signs Mark's bald head and walks off down the corridor into the dressing room

Mark Clemmit"Oh, uh, ermmm, as you can see, everyone is busy here working..."

"The buzz of anticipation has slowly started to creep in around this lovely seaside resort, fans are craving 3 points to get off to a great start."

_50918324_3284161_bournemouth_brighton_v2.jpg

5' ORLANDI, SCORES A SCREAMER OF A FREE KICK FROM 25 YARDS

21' KERMOGANT SCORES A HEADER, CROSS FROM ADAM SMITH

37' BARRY FERGUSON SCORES FROM THE FREE KICK, GOAL ON HIS DEBUT

HT: 2-1

58' ULLOA WITH SPACE AND TIME EQUALIZES FOR BRIGHTON

87' SUPER SUB LEWIS GRABBAN SCORES A POWERFUL VOLLEY ACROSS GOAL! HINTS OF OFFSIDE

FT : 3-2

Manish Bhasin "What a start for Bournemouth, where do you feel they'll end up this season?."

Steve Claridge "I think they may push on for a play-off spot, they have a tough game against Reading next week away, but they'll be in the mix for promotion. I think they were a bit lucky as I think the winner was offside, but they also had a goal ruled out that seemed perfectly fine.
"
2FAADFD7A82AD25B815FC6E1799B61D6F8E85DD0

Yeah, I saw it when I scrolled to the bottom of the page and saw it was related - I never saw yours, sorry, There I was thinking I had thought of an original idea. I don't think he would, he used to play for Pompey - a fact I overlooked.

Great start, very well detailed which is good.

talksport-banner1-e1346453730554.jpg

ENGLAND U21'S DUO SIGNS FOR BOURNEMOUTH

Thomas+Ince+England+v+Norway+UEFA+Under+21+ogOdJR4V0iFl.jpg

494194341-jake-forster-caskey-of-england-during-the-gettyimages.jpg

In a remarkable bit of business by Zak Thunder, English duo Tom Ince, formerly of Blackpool, who spent the end of last season on loan to Crystal Palace, and Forster-Caskey, of Brighton have signed for a combined fee of 3 million pounds, over 48 months. Tom Ince, who rejected contract offers from Blackpool, was still remarkably a free agent - even though he was called up for the England u21 squad. This is all of the transfers finished according to Thunder, but didn't completely deny plans to buy Liam Hyam. He has said most of the funds have been spent.

Here at, TalkSport, we rate these transfers highly- even if the players flop, they can be sold on for profit. Tidy business we must say!

the_football_league_show-motd2u.blogspot.com.jpg

Manish Bhasin "Hello and welcome back to the football league show, as we round up all the exciting action from the championship, League 1 and League 2. I am joined by Steve Claridge, and what do you think about today's action Steve?."

Steve Claridge "Thanks Manish, I think the viewers at home will enjoy today's action, lots of goals."

Mark Clemmit"I'm here at the Carrow Road, to see how Norwich are doing in the bid for an immediate return to England's top flight."

244622_1.jpg

Delia Smith "Hello and welcome to our fantastic club. I'll hope you'll see us win 3 points! LET'S BE 'AVIN YOO!!!"

Mark Clemmit"I hate this job..."

628468185.jpg

HOWSON HATRICK HERO

E4B042A95F658A89AF57DAEFE58889D937E4BD44

C230B35E23E6A30DD9D8ECBAFEF4C58A2BA6305B

Manish "All in all, a solid performance by Norwich, with PotM being Jonny Howson with his hat-trick.Do you think Norwich has what it takes to go straight back up Steve?"

Steve "I think it's to early to say for definite, but with performances like that I can't see why not"

Manish " And you you feel Howson is too good for this level?"

Steve " He is, that's for sure. Surprised a mid table prem team haven't picked him up."

Manish "Next up we have Reading hosting Bournemouth. Match Commentary from John Motson"

1850B674E82A202F1C27A7A1A54EB94C268DA28D

Both teams fielded 3 in the middle with the lone man up front supported by 2 wingers, but Reading went for an attacking version whilst Bournemouth where content to take a defensive approach to the game.

On the stroke of half time, Pavel Pogrebnyak, scouted by CSKA Moskow manager Slutsky, scored in the goalmouth scramble. (45+2)

6 minutes after half time, Adam Campbell on his debut scored a brilliant volley, before completing the comeback by setting up Barry Ferguson in the 81st minute. (51 and 81 minutes)

BBD27C4A1924B4AA7A27F1D394DE9285CA9B48FF

397CC05A914F387B566AAFD9E3DB944CD9A4F811

Off to a flyer, keep it up.

n_io_634.jpg

Redknapp_1446717a.jpg

BOURNEMOUTH'S TERRIFIC RUN AND WHY IT WON'T LAST

By Harry Redknapp

Free scoring Bournemouth have now racked up 5 straight wins, and sit comfortably 1st in the championship table. With wins over Brighton, Reading, Sheff. Weds., Rotherham and Blackpool, scoring a total of 16 goals, with multiple players getting on the scoresheet. Following on from two wins over playoff hopefuls Reading and Brighton, the Cherries next 3 fixtures involved teams at the opposite end of the table - teams hoping to avoid the drop to League 1.

B40042AFF905272F7FC29A5E886677BCEA10D7B3

Harry Arter impressed in this fixture, grabbing a Hat-trick.

B66A9487D3CD0003CDA7ABBF859C2209EDC332C3

Debutee Amalfitano scored a brace to win the game against lowly Rotherham

E9022E7562153B39FA89C509390B807C6CB55E35

Tom Ince won PotM for his performance against old club Blackpool

The championship is a funny old league - I wouldn't be surprised to see the Cherries in the Prem next year.

However, I just can't see this streak continuing with harder games coming up.