Status
Not open for further replies.

steve-okenobi

Devilishly surreptitious.
Reaction score
Hi,

Does anyone know whats happened to my Bournemouth logo????

It was there and was working fine then i loaded my game up yesterday and the game chooses a default logo for it.
I spent all afternoon trying to resolve this but to no avail, i edited config files, replaced them with new ones entirely, edited name of the picture itself but no such luck.

Has this happened to anybody else and does anybody know how to fix it?

Your help is greatly appreciated, thanks in advance

Steve-O

It's not on my game either.I was going to message you about it but forgot :S

English Mega Pack

It worked when i was testing the pack before release, and it worked right up until yesterday, strange that it just stopped working, whats stranger more is the fact that the game chooses a default logo over the actual Bournemouth logo that was released with the game.

maybe the names and ID's are very similar

Btw,can you or Stuart please do a massive European logo pack or a competition logos pack for Africa,Asia or South America?

I am a big fan of this :D

Hmm..very.

Can you or Stuart fix it?

I cant, i tried yesterday and lost my temper with it lol

---------- Post added at 07:16 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:14 PM ----------

Btw,can you or Stuart please do a massive European logo pack or a competition logos pack for Africa,Asia or South America?

I am a big fan of this :D

Theres a continents and nations megapack currently in production and will be available soon but please stay on topic.

I cant, i tried yesterday and lost my temper with it lol

---------- Post added at 07:16 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:14 PM ----------

Theres a continents and nations megapack currently in production and will be available soon but please stay on topic.

Lol,sorry.Re-trace your steps in making it and make sure you didn't miss anything.Seek advice from Sean.He could help.

Mine aswell....and also cannot get one of the french championnat national teams to show my logo...config is correct aswell

well it partly works the small logo and left background dont appear but the normal one does ???

Status
Not open for further replies.