Last edited:
Comment if you want more updates. I will do a screenshot of my team if you want in the next update?

Let me no how the story is!

Any suggestions?

Cheers.

AFC Bournemouth are my local team. Keep it up I have bookmarked this story to keep following.

Will be doing an Update tonight! Currently watching Arsenal v Man City game. ;)

Last edited:
Should I continue with regular updates or show the fixtures list until were I currently am, so I can have more detail rather than playing catchup?

Thanks again. :)

Thought I would do get you up to date so I can update you with more depth.

View attachment 236647
So as you can see I have been doing well, this is the current table:

View attachment 236648

So, as you can see, I have a reasonable lead at the top of the table!

My usual starting 11:
View attachment 236650
________________________________________________________________________________________

Will be doing a monthly update from now on, wont be any after wednesday as away for the rest of the holiday's.

The rest of January
Game day-Sheffield United-MASSIVE MATCH!

View attachment 236840

Disappointed, without a win in 2 league game's now, however didn't lose any points to the blades.

Game day-Notts County

View attachment 236841

Really disappointed with the performance, a free kick from one of my players of the season saves me again.

Game day-Wycombe

View attachment 236843

Huge win as they are in the play offs, should of had another penalty!

JANUARY REVIEW

An average month with a few pleasing result's and some disappointing results. However we are still top and looking forward to football in the Championship.

TABLE:

View attachment 236848

Triple January Signings!

View attachment 236851

View attachment 236852 View attachment 236853 View attachment 236854

Lateef Opts For The Dons

View attachment 236855
Lateef Elford-Alliyu has decided to join the Mk Dons after his loan ended at Bournemouth, Alliyu scored 9 goals in 15 appearances and was a leading star in Bournemouth's attacking force. AFC Bournemouth have signed Joao Silva from Everton as a replacment.

Last edited:
February.

Game day-Leyton Orient

View attachment 236889

Excellent performance, 2 wins on the bounce.

Game day-Preston

View attachment 236891

Played well, deserved the 3 points, promotion gets closer!

Game day-Charlton Athletic

View attachment 236892
Not good in front of goal, another clean sheet.

Game day-Carlisle

View attachment 236913

Played poor, not taking any chances!

Game day-Colchester United

View attachment 236894

Awesome win, Flahavan injured before the match so reserve keeper in goal, Alnwick hopefully joining on a emergency loan!

February review!

View attachment 236895 View attachment 236896
Bournemouth's player of the month.
View attachment 236897

Steve Cook has been in marvelous form this month, helping Bournemouth concede 1 goal in 5 matches and only 19 in 33 matches. Which is the best defensive record in the League.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Feedback on the story? recommended signing's if I get to the Championship next season?

Last edited: