AFC Fylde - The Coasters Coasting Their Way To Glory

Danny-Rowe-receives-celebrations-for-his-team-mates-after-scoring-Fyldes-3rd.png

SEPTEMBER

Checkatrade Trophy North Group D
v
Burton Albion 3 (Yates 13, Sbarra 28, Brayford 90)
AFC Fylde 6 (Redmond 2, Hardy 9, 51, Rowe 20, 39, Adeyemi 21)

attachment.php

I wasn't expecting to score 6 goals here!!! We were missing a few players and with Burton being a division above us I thought this would be a hard match but we slaughtered them. Adeyemi scored the pick of the goals as he fired in from outside the area.

--

v
AFC Fylde 4 (Prohouly 20, 66, Robson 41, Rowe 61)
Notts County 1 (Simms 10)

attachment.php

The goals keep on coming as we put 4 past Notts County. Once again I have left myself without a left back when the internationals are on so I will go and see who is available out there. Ihiekwe and Dinsmore made their debuts.

--

v
Oldham Athletic 2 (Baxter 37, 85pen)
AFC Fylde 5 (McGugan 3, Adeyemi 20, 57, Gribbin 54, Simpson 78og)

attachment.php

This is getting ridiculous!!! Another 5 goals here and our long range shooting was on point. McGugan probably scored the goal of the season with a 35 yarder, Adeyemi fired in from 20 yards and even the own goal came when McGugan shot from distance off the bar but it went in off their goalies back lol.

--

v
Cheltenham Town 2 (Bingham 35, 56pen)
AFC Fylde 2 (Francis-Angol 23, McGugan 47pen)

attachment.php

Disappointing. Cheltenham have had a poor start to the season so I was expecting a win here but it was not to be but to be fair Cheltenham deserved a point.

--

v
AFC Fylde 1 (Abdo 80)
Exeter City 0

attachment.php

This was an awful match and our goal was of the quality of the match as there was a goal mouth scramble and Abdo bundled the ball in.

--

SUMMARY

We continued our strong start to the season here as we were scoring goals for fun. We put 6 past Burton in the Checkatrade Trophy, 4 past Notts County and then 5 past Oldham before we drew with Cheltenham and just edged it past Exeter.

We end the month 3pts clear at the top of the table so I am naturally delighted with how things are going.

I managed to bring in another left back as I signed Joe Maguire who was formerly at Fleetwood and he has come in on a free transfer - I have still to pay a transfer fee for a player!
attachment.php

--

PLAYER OF THE MONTH
ZAINE FRANCIS-ANGOL
attachment.php

--
league-two-new.png

attachment.php