Andrewpage14

Reaction score
Ive started a game as AFC Telford, and in pre-season, my team was doing really well, including an upset win against Wolves, but since the season started, Ive won only 1 in 4, losing the other 3 to teams I should be beating. :'(

If anyone can give me any help that would be great :)

AFC Telford has a good base team. I usually do a 4-1-3-2 or flat 4-4-2 counter style. I play medium width, medium to high line and my team always plays with the following yells:
attacking/counter
retain possession, pass to feet, work way into box, stay on feet.
Occasionally I have them 'hassle opponent' when I'm playing harder opponents.

Against weak I go attacking with same yells, high line, medium width, high tempo
Against strong I go counter with same yells (and hassle depending on team), medium to deep line, med to narrow width, med to high tempo.

If you can get brindley as your *** man you'll have a beast as a scouter who can pick gems from frees and loans. His coaching kind of sucks, but he does get much better after a season.

Read my AFC Telford thread for more info.

Thanks for the help, Ive used those shouts and they've worked fairly well. Lost out on my promotion in first season though in the playoffs :( got up the 2nd one though, thanks for the help.

No worries mate. Lost out on getting promoted from BSP by getting raped by Rushden in the playoffs. Totally sucked too cuz I was dominating until Feb when we just had a horrible slide.

But we got loads of money so the board is happy and they will expand the stadium. Which means more money :)

You should sign Simon *** if he appears in your game. Guy has been one of my top scorers and he's a CB! Devastating in the air from corners. Has very good potential too, league 2-1 CB.

Thanks man, Ill have a look into him. My save got corrupted so Ive had to start over too, but Im using my tactic from the last game, Id just got promoted in the 2nd season too. Hopefully get it the first time round this time :D Again, thanks alot for the help, its been really good :)