Hi All,

I have now moved all my story to the new blog page. I will still be continuing the story and really hope all you guys that have followed and posted so far, will continue to enjoy and subscribe to it over in the blog section.

Thanks.

---------- Post added 04/04/2011 at 07:25 PM ---------- Previous post was 03/04/2011 at 11:53 PM ----------

Hi Guys,

Shall I keep updating my story? Or are people losing interest now we are moving stories to the blog page?

Let me know, as am really keen on keeping my story going!!

Thanks.

I would say carry on, especially as you have made so much progress. I am sure the followers will keep increasing once people get used to the blog system.

I would say carry on, especially as you have made so much progress. I am sure the followers will keep increasing once people get used to the blog system.

Ok mate, good idea, will be updating in the blog section, and will defiantly carry it on, like u say I've done so well, would be shame to stop now.

Thanks

You must be the king of FM

Why u say that mate?

I've updated on my blog page, please comment on there!

---------- Post added 06/04/2011 at 09:56 AM ---------- Previous post was 05/04/2011 at 09:47 PM ----------

Hi Guys.

I have updated the latest part of the story. It's in my blog section. Would really appreciate, if you subscribed to it and commented please.

Thank you.

---------- Post added 08/04/2011 at 10:15 PM ---------- Previous post was 06/04/2011 at 09:56 AM ----------

Hey all, next update to my blog will be soon, have been mega busy lately. Are people still interested in my story? Thanks

---------- Post added 10/04/2011 at 08:57 PM ---------- Previous post was 08/04/2011 at 10:15 PM ----------

Next update will be tomorrow guys, been very busy lately. Here is link to last update.

AFC Wimbledon - ''The Rise of the Wombles'' (Part 27) - Blogs - FM-Base - Football Manager 2011 Tactics, Wonderkids, Updates & Cheats

Please comment and subscribe.

Thank you.