Reaction score
I am happy how things are going at the moment wif the dons i am top of the blue square south played 16 games won 12 drew 1 lost 3. They club gave me a stadium expansion even though i didnt ask for it i have the biggest stadium in the division. I made the third round of the conference cup. Just drawn Lewes in the Fa Trophy 1st round. Best Signing is Rhys Henry on lon from southend played 16 scored 11 and i am expecting a lot more goals out of him i am going to try and get him permanently and im in the second round of the fa cup against bradford
please comment ......
ill keep updated.

---------- Post added at 12:40 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:21 PM ----------

I got knocked out by bradford 2-0 in the fa cup 2nd round.

I've just started an AFC Wimbledon game too, they're a very fun club to manager :)

Sounds like you're doing well, i'm in a similar position, played 14 won 10 drawn 4 in BSS, FA Trophy 3rd round qualifying vs Farnborough, Conference League Cup 4th round vs Ebbsfleet, and FA Cup 2nd round vs Luton or Yeovil.
An original player, Jon Main is my top rated, 10 goals in 10 games and the highest rated in the league at the moment.

Keep at it :)

Jon Main was my topgoalscorer last season i got promoted but now in the blue square premier i am finding it very hard so far i have played 3 won 0 drawn 1 lost 2

Stick with it. The team should come good. You did well to get promoted. Maybe you could post screenshots as well.

I signed Billy Gibson on loan from Watford! cracking signing but i also got Ben Hunter on a free transfer and is my top goal scorer

I tryed to sign Ben Hunter on a free transfer on my Bognor Regis game.
But a bigger club got him before me :(

just seen this thread thought would have a look and offer you my support stick in it can by done my game with the dons is proof of that good luck matey ;)

Of all games I have had I think AFC Wimbledon is the easiest team to be. 11 points top of the league. I signed Daniel Johansson on a free from the Swedish club of Sollaftea GIF FF, 21 appearences and 19 goals in all comps (Excludes International), also got Radwan Hamed as my loan striker a top class player who is going to be released at the end of the season. Trying to get Galluppo (18 year old kid) also Kim Dong-Ki I recommend aswell truely class striker (Work permit is very hard to get(South Korean))