AFC Wimbledon

Hello ,

Im just new to the forum :)

I started a season on FM09 with Ashford (Middlesex) but really struggling at the moment (near the bottom) and i am trying to do what you have done and your myself threw the leagues this is my 2nd season in Blue Square South. Can you give me any tips at all? Players to sign? Formation to use? Anything??

Thanks alot mate

Just sign some free players like Junior Mendes, etc. You need to change your training routine to get the best of them..... I want to upload a training routine: dunno how. And I recomend you to loan some players out of league 1 reserves. I would recomend Darren Gourlay, Jamie Day and Rene Howe on loan from Peter'boro. If you need extra help then check out my Peter'boro squad by clicking here. Sorry for spamming your tread Gregor but just wanted to help.
p.s. You are in the wrong forum: this is FM08.

---------- Post added at 02:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:53 PM ----------

I've just started with AFC on FM09. I think it's a bit harder than 08 for lower league, I can't find a striker that can score :(
Junior Mendes is good (If he joins that is which is very unlikely) :(. Good luck all of you.;)

Reading this makes me wanna FM again, geif new patch soon please SI

FM08 is sooooo mest up, all the results are completly fake and aldershot get into the prem all the time.