Reaction score
Having managed Tottenham and Man City for the past few months, (too reasonable success) I felt it was time to see if I could take a Non-League team upto the top flight. Therefore I decided upon AFC Wimbledon as my chosen team. The currently have a good financial backing with a strong supporter base, so felt this would be an enjoyable challange.

So far: -

2010/11 - Winners - Confrence
2011/12 - Winners - Div 2
2012/13 - Promoted via Playoffs
2013/14 - Finished 14th in Championship - Board not happy!!!!

Stadium capacity is 4000 and the board have just spent £1.5m of my hard earned money (generated by selling my best players!! Namely Lupoli for £4.2m to Sheff. Utd) on increasing capacity by 1500 seats!! In the meantime we are to spend the next 6 months at The New Den, Millwall groundsharing!!!!!

Haha i feel your pain, im in league 1 with staff rangers, pretty much promoted to the champ and i have a 6000 seater stadium which the board refuse to change... losing money because the players wages are higher than the ticket revenue. i see adminstration on the horizon lol

good luck mate. I´m with wimbledon too and i´m just starting my first season in league1

I'm with Grimsby Won Prem and Capacity Stadium of 80000 Won Champo League, FA Cup, Europa League, League Cup and Got England Job and won World Cup Beat That suckers!!!!

I'm with Grimsby Won Prem and Capacity Stadium of 80000 Won Champo League, FA Cup, Europa League, League Cup and Got England Job and won World Cup Beat That suckers!!!!

Wow, that's some achievement. Screen shots :D

Just got promoted to championship and won St. Johnston Paint. What a season!