SAFC7

Reaction score
so ive decided to be AFC Wimbledon down in the blue square premier north south league (i think there down there). and im gonna see how far i can get them..... maybe in 20years ill be in the champions league (of the fizzy pop league lol) so ive got a mega 50k to spend anyone got any ideas who i can buy??? will i just get feeder clubs or just scower the freebies

Have a look in here

http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/f60/blue-square-north-players-to-buy-t8596.html

and have a search for my AFC thread for 08 that might give you some ideas.

A feeder team is the best way. Gets you about 20-50k which is a lot for the level and some really good players.

Loaning players is difficult, what I find best is to makea loan offer for every reserve whos L1 and bellow, time consuming but worth it in the end.

Loaning players is difficult, what I find best is to makea loan offer for every reserve whos L1 and bellow, time consuming but worth it in the end.

yh work for me
but i whent for transfer listed championship and L1 players got matty collins from swansea reserves for 0k just make bids 0k for transfer listed players

Yeh i always started with a bid of 0 as long as the asking price was <100k

I carn't believe u can take the mick out of lower league teams . it is disgracfull . just becuase sunderland r in the premier league dusn't give u the rite to call the lower league team . espeically afc wimbledon hus manager just got manager of the month :mad:
p.s i'm not haveing a go at you or calling you just saying what have you got against the lower league teams ?

I hate to break it to ya but the conference south is lower league

i'm not bothered if it's a lower league it is a lot more fun supporting and watching a non-league team trust me (a can't stand peaple hu support chelseas,arsenal,liverpool or man u) if they dont live any where near that place. the only tru fans of them teams r the season ticket holders and the fans that go to the away games.

Where the **** have you pulled this rant from, whats it got to do with the previous users post?

Also its idiotic to say your not a real fan if you dont live within X miles of a club or dont go to the games. To follow any team it costs. To watch my local team Alloa it costs 12 quid and the football is terrible in the Scottish 2nd division.

I support Celtic becuase all my family do, they were season ticket holders back in the day. I now also follow Man U. I hated them throughout the 90s and early 00s but my favourite player was and still is Darren Fletcher so i used to watch them to see him play and i grew to love the way they played so not only did I like Fletcher I liked the whole team.

clear example un live in scotland yh i can see y u support celtic . but not man u . my favourite player is karim benzema but i don' support lyon anyway let's forget this and move on everybody has different views on this :D

clear example un live in scotland yh i can see y u support celtic . but not man u . my favourite player is karim benzema but i don' support lyon anyway let's forget this and move on everybody has different views on this :D

I now also follow Man U. I hated them throughout the 90s and early 00s but my favourite player was and still is Darren Fletcher so i used to watch them to see him play and i grew to love the way they played so not only did I like Fletcher I liked the whole team.

Anyway yeh back on topic