AFF Suzuki Cup and Sea Games Ready To play it in FM 2011

Mate I'd love to give this a try, I used to live in Singapore and I still have an obsession with South-East Asian football. Sorry if this has already been posted but is there a qualification system beforehand?

yes, there's a qualification stage
it's included in the pack

by the way, Indonesia fixed is a bit horrendous database IMO

Mate I'd love to give this a try, I used to live in Singapore and I still have an obsession with South-East Asian football. Sorry if this has already been posted but is there a qualification system beforehand?

I do not quite understand about prequalification system in AFF Suzuki Cup, so if there is an error please give me some advice

by the way, Indonesia fixed is a bit horrendous database IMO

in which section, mate ??

Last edited:
Pretty good mate why isnt this comp in the normal game?

I do not know why, also in Football manager older versions this competition only can be seen in the history of the southeast asian countries without being able to be played.

I do not quite understand about prequalification system in AFF Suzuki Cup, so if there is an error please give me some advice

The five lowest-ranked teams (four last year as Brunei are still unable to compete) play each other once, the top two teams qualify.

in which section, mate ??

1. to gain Indonesian nationality, it takes 6 years continuous, or 10 years accumulative, not 3 years
2. Sergio van Dijk has agreed to release his Dutch nationality and gain Indonesian nationality

1. to gain Indonesian nationality, it takes 6 years continuous, or 10 years accumulative, not 3 years
2. Sergio van Dijk has agreed to release his Dutch nationality and gain Indonesian nationality

Hehehe.... I purposely made it like that, to accelerate the process of naturalization players, and I do not recommend using it, but if you like it you can use it

:D:D:D:D:D

---------- Post added at 05:38 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:27 PM ----------

The five lowest-ranked teams (four last year as Brunei are still unable to compete) play each other once, the top two teams qualify.

in a database I have created, the rule like this :
Prequalification
- five countries through the prequalification round (Brunei, Philipine, Laos, Cambodia and East Timor), six other teams automatically go into group stage (Thailand, Singapore, Vietnam, Indonesia, Malaysia and Myanmar)
- teams play each other twice
- finally top two teams qualify for the gorup stage

Final Round (Group Stage)
- eight teams divided into two groups
- teams play each other once
- Top two teams qualify for the semi-finals
- home and away system, start from the semi-finals until the final round.

Fixtures
:
- The competition run once each two years
- Prequalification will be start from August until October
- Final Round will be run on December

Last edited:
... the download link is dead
is it possible to upload the file again? thanks alot

wess mantap gan, patut dicoba nih, sayang banget Indonesia kalah ama Malaysia, menang 5-1 di GBK terus kalah 1-5 di Bukit Jalil haha, sesama org indonesia gan. SHORT AND SIMPLE TRANSLATION: Worth a try, looks good, too bad Indonesia lost, im Indonesian too, hello

Last edited:
Thanx for the database... really2 happy to have this cup in fm.....
but why in the sea games group match there is 1 extra match???? it is a bug?

hey fellas is it ok if you upload the files?
i think the link on the download page is dead