dave4787

Reaction score
Is anyone else having difficulty having the board agree to affiliate clubs, specifically feeder clubs?

I'm currently Arsenal and coming to the end of my 2nd season. I won the PL in the 1st season and I'm on course to win it again, same with the Champions League. Finances are good, £400mil in the bank with a transfer budget of £110mil and a lot of space within the wage budget.

I've currently got Sochaux-Montbeliard (France) and both Fulham and Sheff Utd as feeder teams, and whenever I ask for another it just gets rejected straight off, no matter what the reasoning I give to the board is.

In previous FM's, in particular FM15 where I have a very long and successful save, I have around 10/15 feeder teams from all around the world.

Has anyone else had any issues? Or has anyone got any tips?

I think my requests are usually denied or they couldn't find a suitable one. I recall getting one in a non active league (Japan) and I couldn't do anything with it.

I've managed to secure another affiliate, but it only let me get a domestic one after lots of nagging; Doncaster.

I honestly don't understand, you'd think that the club would want to have a presence all over the world!