whufc1966

Reaction score
Hi All,

Any ideas on which club/country is the best to choose as an affiliated club to loan players who need a work permit??

Any club in the EU really with great / excellent youth facilities where your player will actually get a game.

e.g. Barcelona have got some of the best facilities and coaches in the game but doubtful your player will improve sitting on the bench for the B team.

Clubs to consider:

Ajax - if good enough
Anderlecht
Stade Rennais FC
Olympique Lyonnais
FC Nantes
Hoffenheim
FC Sochaux-Montbe
RC Lens
LOSC Lille

Hi All,

Any ideas on which club/country is the best to choose as an affiliated club to loan players who need a work permit??

Any club in the EU really with great / excellent youth facilities where your player will actually get a game.

e.g. Barcelona have got some of the best facilities and coaches in the game but doubtful your player will improve sitting on the bench for the B team.

Clubs to consider:

Ajax - if good enough
Anderlecht
Stade Rennais FC
Olympique Lyonnais
FC Nantes
Hoffenheim
FC Sochaux-Montbe
RC Lens
LOSC Lille

Facilities and coaches are important but there are other factors to consider. Standard of the league and whether it is playable will make a big difference.

One of the most key things though is the amount of time it takes to gain nationality. For example Spain is 3 years for South Americans and 2 years for Croatia once it joins EU.

Have a read of this threads all been covered before

http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/foot...ion/112083-work-permits-help-asap-please.html

PS google is your friend :)

Liked that bondj, a lot of good advice in that thread - all correct as far as I know.

You do however know the using the phrase,
Google is your friend
, is an instant suspension offence?

It isn't really.

There is a full proof way to get around WP issues but it is blatantly cheating so only read if you want to cheat. And it really is cheating, I don't recommend it.

Pay 99p (or 69p I forget) for the SI 'Unlockable' to remove all WP issues

Didn't actually as I neither use unlockables nor ever play 'classic'.

Cheers for the replies guys. Had a nightmare though, loaned to a Spanish team, assuming it was 3 years for all nationalities... Just a casual 3600 days to gain his work permit (Ivory Coast nationality)

I have few questions please.
How can I know if my feeder club can send the loaned player on pitch? (Does the "work permit" problem occur only in England?)

For example, I play as Leeds and I now have a feeder club in Russia.
However when we formed the link, the purpose of affilation is not for work permit but just to expand the youth recruit range.
Now I have a player in my squad without work permit.
Is moving him to the Russian club helpful for granting work permit?
Can the Russian club use him in their first team squad?

Thanks for any ideas.

I have few questions please.
How can I know if my feeder club can send the loaned player on pitch? (Does the "work permit" problem occur only in England?)

For example, I play as Leeds and I now have a feeder club in Russia.
However when we formed the link, the purpose of affilation is not for work permit but just to expand the youth recruit range.
Now I have a player in my squad without work permit.
Is moving him to the Russian club helpful for granting work permit?
Can the Russian club use him in their first team squad?

Thanks for any ideas.

=P That's the whole point of a WP club;; Yes, they can play him in their squad, and yes, it generally is only England among the major leagues requiring WP (that I know of, anyhow);; If the player plays more at the club, he'll gain more exposure, his reputation will increase and he maybe called up for the NT. All these boost his chances of getting a WP here..