jokermaxmen

Reaction score
Currently managing Chelsea
I'm aware of the best nation for player to gain a work permit is Spain, which takes only 2 years to get one. But I cant seems to get the board to find me a affiliates club in Spain. Been asking for them for few times and always find me some club at Holland/ Belgium etc, which takes 5 years to get work permit....

Is there anyway I can approached some club myself and ask them to be the affiliates club?
What should I do ?
Any suggestion guys?

Currently managing Chelsea
I'm aware of the best nation for player to gain a work permit is Spain, which takes only 2 years to get one. But I cant seems to get the board to find me a affiliates club in Spain. Been asking for them for few times and always find me some club at Holland/ Belgium etc, which takes 5 years to get work permit....

Is there anyway I can approached some club myself and ask them to be the affiliates club?
What should I do ?
Any suggestion guys?

That year work permit rule only applies to S.American players so it's not a fix-all solution. 5 Years is going to the the typical duration for most other European countries. Belgium I think has a 3 year wait but if you're telling me t' switched to 5 then that's the best you find.

Finding a WP club isn't just about getting them to be an EU citizen quickly, it's about getting them to a club where they can still be playing competitive football while they wait.