dunno if you read this, the time is 6.40, my hamchi went and i got disconnected from da game, (did u leave?) anyway got to gave dinner and brb in 10 mins and try 2 connect

dunno if you read this, the time is 6.40, my hamchi went and i got disconnected from da game, (did u leave?) anyway got to gave dinner and brb in 10 mins and try 2 connect
mine disconnected too

i noticed everyones hamachi went off & so has myn just now, but don't worry no data was lost i have saved after my result to Ivory Coast :(

no i didnt leave my hamachi disconnected and i tried reconnecting like 20 times and wont work

---------- Post added at 06:28 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:27 PM ----------

so it wasnt jus me (phew) now i can watch my mali match wen and if we can reconnect

i click on hamachi but it just says at the top *Reconnecting * for ages and nothing happens..

i'm having the same prob, i say we just wait and try again tomorrow

*African Cup Of Nations Network Game * POSTPONED, TOMMOROW WE WILL CONTINUE.

im back, my hamchi just went and it wont lo on to it. it says high demand or sumin ?

No cus FM Guru isnt on but......Hamachi is working

Results
QUARTER FINALS
Ghana (fm Guru) 0-1 Ivory Coast (Louis H)

yh i know i was watching kone scored

---------- Post added at 08:03 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:02 PM ----------

lol i just connected to see if it was on and i went into his game

muhahaha i defo in semis i got gabon :D

---------- Post added at 06:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:02 PM ----------

r we gonna play 2day at all?

thanks to everyone that played, really great bunch of people & we got on very well, will be hoping to make a World Cup one like this when it is on in the summer or even before & will really hope you can all join it again.

ALSOO..

Congatulations to winner of the African Cup Of Nations : Sabu22.
a strong manager leading Cameroon all the way to the trophy. Unbeatable side & great manager.
Good Luck on youre future games & well done Sabu!