amathews3416

Reaction score
Three part question:

1. Do African regens always have much lower potential when you scout them? I never see any higher than 3 star potential, yet, 4-5 years into my save some of the best players in the World are African.

2. Say you ask a scout to get an individual scout report, will the scout report be more accurate if he has knowledge built up for that African country or does knowledge only come into play when you send him on a country wide or region wide assignment?

3. What is the best method to scout and find the best African regens in the game? I am always able to sign great African players after other teams build them up, I would like to sign them young and build them up myself but have no luck in discovering this players, where I can easily discover South Americans or Europeans.

Thanks for any help.

i send my scout to specific african countries who you know will get good regens. e.g ivory coast, southafrica , kenya, senegal etc.. then i do a manual search my self. can be very tiring but some african regens are just class. although WP is an issuw sometimes.