African Wonderkids?

• Thread starter Thread starter Mass182
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 9
  • Views Views 9K

Mass182

Reaction score
I've yet to find a regen from an African league that is even close to being premiership or even championship standard, so i'm just wondering if anyone else has had any luck?

what teams are you looking at mate? there are quite a few

Algeria/Morocco/Nigeria/Egypt produce the best

I generally look at most places when i know the regens are created, the best players i can find only have a 2.5 star rating, sometimes 3 if im lucky, but don't look that impressive.

I generally look at most places when i know the regens are created, the best players i can find only have a 2.5 star rating, sometimes 3 if im lucky, but don't look that impressive.

stats talk and star ratings walk mate!

if they have good stats get them, don't trust your scout reports all the time, especially if they have poor knowledge in that area!

post about 3 of the best ones you have found so I can see what level we talking here :)

Lukmen is the only good one out of the lot, that is a bit strange as African produce some of the finest regens!

1) how big is your database?
2) how many leagues/nations do you have loaded?
3) you are only in 2014 mate, real quality regens only start appearing more frequently after the 3rd season or so...

I have not once found a brilliant regen in the 1st or 2nd season, only 3rd onwards...

Large database.
England, Spain & Italy loaded.
I know it's early, but on other games where i'm 5+ seasons in, still getting same results.
but i'll keep going on this game and keep you updated season by season.

Another question, other than the obvious Brazil, Argentina, Spain... what other places have good regens?

Large database.
England, Spain & Italy loaded.
I know it's early, but on other games where i'm 5+ seasons in, still getting same results.
but i'll keep going on this game and keep you updated season by season.

Another question, other than the obvious Brazil, Argentina, Spain... what other places have good regens?

Peru/Chile/France/Ivory Coast/Turkey/Croatia

Definately take a look at France , signed some cracking re-gens there. At one point my youth side was like the French u18s lol

Back