After 1st season im only given £50k budget. i thought it was meant to be 20% of incom

RichSz

Reaction score
i made lets say 500k after 1st season with Crawley Town fc :). So i thought 100k at least.

50k is what they said they'll giv me?? This figure doesnt change if i mention i like to go for promotion or even win the blue square premiership.

One thing, if i go into the right screen. I can slide a marker to giv me more budget. 50k can rise to 80k around abouts. With pnly salary taking a 1k loss a week overall. (What does the star mean after the budget figure if you mive the slider to increase your budget, i dont know what the aterix means that appears)

I thought that if i will try and bring in the players that actually happened at the time. 50k will not do this. Disappointed with just seeing 50k appear.

I am aware of summer transefer updates and i will look into this to see how it affects my squad. I dont want it shipping already brought in players out if it might fo this.

So id like to know what you think of this issue where i only get 50k for budget in my 2nd season.

Looking forward to reading your comments. Thanls for taking the time to read this also.

Bb :DD

maybe some of the income went to pay off the debts of the club? or its because you didnt win anything last season maybe?

i did win the fa trophy that awarded 50k i think for 1st in that competition. In my 1st and only season i came 3-4th in the league. Im trying to replicated what its like for Crawley town fc in reallife. In the past seasons. I could of actually got poromted but wanted to keep it realistic so...

In my 2nd season, i will get promoted with the new players i hope to bring in like Steve Evans did last year. Then in first season in division 2. I will purchase the same players Evans did this season and hopefully. Ill be strong enough to move up another division :)).

50k just seems bit hard as Evans spent i think 500k on players last season. In this game though i think its a bit less. Some players im not even going to consider, unfortunately Matt Tubbs i wont be buying as he doesnt have the ability he replicates in real life :l ^^.

Like to read some more ciomments if anyone wouild be kind enough to leave.

Mainly about me only getting 50k budget. Would be a shame for me to tinker with this in FMRTE. Again, i know about the summer updates though will need to explore this fully before committing to it. i dont want any odd changes happening to my already constructed squad :p