After Years Of Searching: Best FM 2012 Tactic

The Quilo

Reaction score
For any of you still playing FM 2012, I thought I might as well share with you, although some of you might already be uitlizing it, the best tactic I have ever come across in FM 2012.

tomiblaougrana's take on 'Il Devasto' has been exactly that: devastating. After years of using this tactic with clubs from Crystal Palace to Barcelona and Bayern Munich, I can tell you without a doubt this tactic is unparalleled. This tactic led me to a 194 goal season, smashing teams in the league, even Manchester United, often by double digits.
View attachment 374798

Adding in the corner glitch can get your team even more goals, with my defender ending the year with a 30 goal season. After this year, however, I altered the corner setup as it felt more like cheating.

Anyway, if you want a tactic that will score your team an average of at least 3 goals a game (and up to 5 goals a game as the picture proves), try this one out. It changed my FM experience forever.

Have fun!

(Oh, and here is the link to Tomi's tactic. ALL CREDIT GOES TO THIS TACTICAL GENIUS):
http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/foot...-2-2-2-il-devasto-untick-target-man-xd-9.html

Did u use Left footed winger on left or on the right side?

Mate, this tactic is for 12.0.4 patch, not 12.2.2 :'(