Aftershave

• Thread starter Thread starter Mike
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 48
  • Views Views 2K
I thought you would be more of an 'Old Spice' kind of gentleman.
Ive got the patter and look to make it work Kris, ill wear it with an unbuttoned shirt, hairy chest peeping out, gold medallion and mutton chops off course.

Funny story about aftershave, when i was 2 i drank a full bottle of my Dads Blue Stratos aftershave, spend a week in hospital, stomach pumped.

Ive got the patter and look to make it work Kris, ill wear it with an unbuttoned shirt, hairy chest peeping out, gold medallion and mutton chops off course.

Funny story about aftershave, when i was 2 i drank a full bottle of my Dads Blue Stratos aftershave, spend a week in hospital, stomach pumped.

Fresh breath though mate.

Silver cloud and all that.....

C9094_davidoff_champion_02.jpg

Anything I'm given. I currently have 7 bottles of assorted aftershave in my cupboard and intend to make them last the whole year until next Christmas, where I will collect more.

Channel Pour Hoome it's really nice :)
or the one i got from Turkey its like cirtusy really lovely

Channel Pour Hoome it's really nice :)
or the one i got from Turkey its like cirtusy really lovely

Ive got Chanel Platinum too, almost out of it though.

I like the Izzy Miyake (sp) ones, and Allure by Chanel I think it is

lol, oh my! Some of you guys have more aftershave than i do have perfume! haha.

Ones i'm using atm though are; CKIN2U, Stella by Stella McCartney, Paco Rabanne - Lady Million and Paul Smith - Rose :wub:

I think my favourite perfumes though are by Christian Dior! But they are far too expensive to buy often! lol :(

what I have currently:

1) Lacoste Silver
2) Joop Go
3) Boss Selection

I always buy something new every couple of months :) Guess (green bottle) and Chrome Azzarro are probably the worst that I have used in the past...

Back