TheRiddl3R

Reaction score
picking up an 15y old regen ST that's very cloose to Zlatan in skill allready, got me wondering. since i normally only manage big teams where you just buy what you need, I've never really given to much thought to youth development. at what age should a future star be introduced to first team football? considering i have th best youth/traning facilities shold he be loaned out to a lesser team?(ven my youth choaches are 4stars+) how many games should he get? or rather how oftn should he play for optimum devlopment and other tip's tyvm:)

What i normally do is any age 14-17 keep in under 18s, get them to shadow my experienced players, maybe bring a few into first team for sub appearances in league cup

18-20 i will usually send them out on loan for 1st team experience, usually season long loans and only accept if they say 'will become a valuble member of the first team' so they will defo get some games. if only a short term loan then when they arent out on loan mix them between 1st team squad for few appearences and reserves so that they still stay match fit

20+ by now you should have a pretty good idea of whether thay will be good enough for your team so either keep in 1st team or sell up

I use the philosophy that if you are good enough you are old enough.

That said I am always careful to limit the number of games the real youngsters play.

tyvm loaning out, do you care/check coaches of said team or is it more important that they play 1team than how good the coaches are? Technical Attributes Corners 4 Crossing 9 Dribbling 15 Finishing 16 First Touch 15 Free Kick Taking 12 Heading 14 Long Shots 18 Long Throws 3 Marking 4 Passing 12 Penalty Taking 7 Tackling 2 Technique 15 Mental Attributes Aggression 9 Anticipation 16 Bravery 10 Composure 16 Concentration 11 Creativity 19 Decisions 16 Determination 19 Flair 11 Influence 15 Off The Ball 14 Positioning 8 Teamwork 14 Work Rate 14 Physical Attributes Acceleration 13 Agility 12 Balance 10 Jumping 9 Natural Fitness 8 Pace 12 Stamina 15 Strength 11 so looking forward to see how good he ends up:)

I think it was Alex Ferguson that said " If your good enough, your old enough"

Play him in cup matches and friendlies and get a top player like Zlatan to tutor him.He would be ready when he's about 17-18

Get Del Piero or Totti. Top class tutors and can still play!

I think it was Alex Ferguson that said " If your good enough, your old enough"

i couldn't agree more, my guide above is just a loose idea how to develop good youth players but there will always be exceptions that you get into the 1st team straight away