mmenezes

Reaction score
Hi all,

It seems that the minimum age limit for a player to become a tutor is 23, according to the hints in my save.

However, is there a maximum age limit for a player to be tutored? I'm trying to tell my 29 years old striker to tutor a 22 years old one, but he never shows in the pick list. Could it be that 21 is the age limit to be tutored (my 21 years old players do appear in the pick list)?

Thanks,

Marconi

Yeah I read somewhere that the age limit of a player being tutored is like 21 or 22 or something.

Yeah I read somewhere that the age limit of a player being tutored is like 21 or 22 or something.

Ok, I'll then assume that 21 is the age limit for a player to be tutored.

Now, I have another question on this subject. I have a 19 years old players on the first team that I'd like to be tutored by another player. However, again, this player doesn't appear in the pick list. What could be the cause for this? Perhaps the fact that he's already in the first team?

Thanks for any help!

Marconi

In order to tutor a player, the tutor must:

1. not be learning a PPM
2. be familiar in the same position as the tutee
3. have a high reputation than the tutee
4. have a higher squad status than the tutee (tutee must have a squad status lower than rotation as well)
5. be over 23

I hope this helps :)

As far as I am aware the age limit is 22 to be tutored as there on they can become a tutor :)

In order to tutor a player, the tutor must:

1. not be learning a PPM
2. be familiar in the same position as the tutee
3. have a high reputation than the tutee
4. have a higher squad status than the tutee (tutee must have a squad status lower than rotation as well)
5. be over 23

I hope this helps :)

It sure does! Great reply, thanks a lot!