Age of Empires II: HD

iamauser

Staff member
Reaction score
Anyone else get this on steam today? I loved this game back in the day. So excited when I saw they were re-releasing it.

The multiplayer is much better now too, so if anyone is up for a game, let me know

I was seriously thinking about it. I've always been a big AOE fanboy.

Will probably get in the summer, me and my friends were talking about getting it. playing online on steam :wub:

I got this as soon as it was available on Steam, love AoE and AoE2 is brilliant.

I base a game's worth on how much time I get out of them, and since I never owned AoE2 myself (Only playing a friend's), I think it's worth every penny having played 15 hours on it so far.

I base a game's worth on how much time I get out of them, and since I never owned AoE2 myself (Only playing a friend's), I think it's worth every penny having played 15 hours on it so far.

Same here. Generally I like to get an hours gameplay for each £1.

Maybe it's because I already own all of the games but £15 for a revamp of a game I already own seems daft.

Maybe it's because I already own all of the games but £15 for a revamp of a game I already own seems daft.

Yeah, not a chance would I pay £15 if I already owned it to be honest, but fortunately I did not.

Same thing, just 'looks' much better, you know ;)

Reminds of Halo Combat Evolved HD, released a year ago. same thing, just looks better and HD.

New patch out...

4/17

To install go to properties, betas tab, select performance from the drop down menu