SSJ

Reaction score
Was wondering on what age does a player starts going downwards?

Since I bought ronaldo in Januari transferwindow in my 4th season hes 28 now,I am retraining him to striker which takes like 1 full season I guess,so hes around 29/30 when hes done

30`s his physical attributes will start to diminish but not till he is 32 or so so he will be good for a few years

Depends on his natural fitness attribute too - if that's high, then the decline may be delayed until very late in his 30s.

Beckham's still with LA Galaxy on my game and he's 40!

Yea but hes stats got massive reduced,hes stamina is like 4 or something now probably.

hes 36 in my game and hes stamina is 6

Yea but hes stats got massive reduced,hes stamina is like 4 or something now probably.

hes 36 in my game and hes stamina is 6

You can actually delay that drop by training them so they don't decline quite so sharply...

I think the hidden stats have a lot to do with the stats drop too. A player with high ambition may work harder in training and keep his stats high up until his late or mid 30s.
On the flip side a low ambition player could drop far earlier in his career as he does not work hard in training has he has no ambition to do so.
I have nearly proved that with My Attitude Experiment thread