agent fees and signing on fee problems

madowell

Reaction score
im having problems with signing on fees and agent fees, if i try to sign a popular player i.e tevez i can meet all the demands except signing and agent fees. no matter how much money i have available or excess in the wage budget it wont let me match their demands. is this a common problem?

I've had it quite a few times on a couple of my saves. Noticed that if you offer them a higher wage or added bonuses it normally solves it.

Bit annoying though as I like to offer as low wages as I can.

Never personally had the problem, but when you pay a large signing on fee, it takes a percentage from your transfer budget, so perhaps a larger transfer budget is needed.

i have enough in my leftover transfer budget to cover the fees no problem maybe its because i cant increase their wages by enough to lower it some agents looking for 7-9 million for their fee and 6-8 for the player signing fee. worst i ever had was trying to sign pique 4 seasons into a save agent wanted 19.25 million for himself and 12 million for pique a bir ridiculous if you ask me

wow. In all these years , I've never played the top leagues and after reading this , I don't think I want to either! LOL

Is there not a way to turn agents off. It is very annoying when you are trying to keep your team together and your best players are asking for 300k+ a week. Hope this gets resolved for fm2012