Welcome to FM Base
Want access to our Standard Logo Megapack and P20 kit packs? You know what to do!
Register

Agent Fee's

matthewauck93

Nov 13, 2016
Agents fee's absolutely infuriate me. Twice this evening contract talks have been ended because the agent wanted more money than I could give him. All of the terms were higher than what the player wanted but the agent wanted £4m and the most I could give was £2.1m. The agent ended the contract discussions due to his client not being happy.. is there a way around this?!

dilakh2

Dec 1, 2010
Agents fee's absolutely infuriate me. Twice this evening contract talks have been ended because the agent wanted more money than I could give him. All of the terms were higher than what the player wanted but the agent wanted £4m and the most I could give was £2.1m. The agent ended the contract discussions due to his client not being happy.. is there a way around this?!
Nothing much you can do, you can try put it his agent fees on 2.1 mill non-negotiable but it will mean you might have to offer a higher signing on fee or wages. Or perhaps offer a high bonus such as a payment if you win said competition or a bonus if he scores this amount of goals. Its all about negotiating.

WWred

Jan 25, 2017
Are you renewing a contract or trying to sign a new player? If it's a new contract can you by any chance advise the player to sack his agent?