l33tshane

Reaction score
tried searching for a thread like this but couldnt find one.

I've been attempting to sign sanogo from auxerre for the last 8 months but am unable to as his agent hates me. i think it started when i went to make an offer and then exited talks, since then i'm on his 'disliked people' list.

i figured it would clear after a while, but it has stayed through 2 transfer windows. to try and make the agent like me i found his cheapest client with the intention of buying him and giving the agent a massive fee, i had an offer accepted for him and he was extremely interested in joining my club - however the agent still wouldnt enter into negotiations with me, claiming that his client had no interest in speaking to me.

any ideas people? i'm starting to think i am simply unable to ever sign a player that is represented by this agent, and if so then this is completely unrealistic. agents are powerful, but not that powerful!

haha, not sure bud, have not had that just yet... I would assume not, he clearly does not like you and im sure if he had to get sacked and was picked up by another player, you would no luck with that player either... :p

Lots of fishes in the sea ;) Just pick another player xD

I've never ****** off an agent, nor do I intend to.

But however, I love footballers with no agents. They're so easy to abuse (by offering substandard salaries)

if only there was an option to invite him round for a cup of tea to talk things over :(

had similar issues with agents, although never that bad. They still tend to enter negotiations, but want silly agent fees. Oh and btw I'm quite certain that the agent will hate you until he retires (around the age of 55, seems to be the common age,,,), as I've got a few agents who dislike me, although I already managed to sign some players they represent.
On a side note, agents will indeed dislike you when you exit contract talks, even when it's the agent himself that ends conversations so it seems, which looks to me like a flaw in this agent system.

On a side note, agents will indeed dislike you when you exit contract talks, even when it's the agent himself that ends conversations so it seems, which looks to me like a flaw in this agent system.

yea it is a flaw it seems.