partyparkins

Reaction score
I can't find the agreed philosophies.
When I go to sign a player it says "Matches a new signing philosophy" or "Doesn't..."
But where are these philosophies?

Board-Confidence should list them and if they are satisfied with your job of fulfilling their agreed philosophies.

Yeh it just says "Give youth a chance"...doesnt really explain what I agreed to haha

It means you agreed to give young players a chance in the first team and should sign mostly young and talented players.

It means you agreed to give young players a chance in the first team and should sign mostly young and talented players.

No, there's a difference.

Give youth a chance is promoting youngsters (HG players) from your club and playing them in the first team.

The other is First Team Youngster Signings. The board knows your youth facilities aren't good enough, so this one is signing any young player for the first team, home-grown or not.

No, there's a difference.

Give youth a chance is promoting youngsters (HG players) from your club and playing them in the first team.

The other is First Team Youngster Signings. The board knows your youth facilities aren't good enough, so this one is signing any young player for the first team, home-grown or not.

That has changed in FM15 then? I found practically no difference between the two in FM14. I got in various youngster signings and gave them game time, and my 'Give Youth a Chance' was full with the Board delighted.

That has changed in FM15 then? I found practically no difference between the two in FM14. I got in various youngster signings and gave them game time, and my 'Give Youth a Chance' was full with the Board delighted.
Put it this way - that's what the differences SHOULD be, AFAIK! :D

One relies on your own facilities to use your own youngsters, the other doesn't and you just need to buy and use a few.